8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here is the thing..so i heard if u turn on the VSA and the ! it wont show and if u turn off the ! is on?..is that right?

p.s what is good? on or off...?

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
Yes that's right and people like to have it off for a little less accessories drain performance wise.

This is also covered in a whole lot of threads so......IBTL.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I think the VSA is too slow to catch, and too slow to let off. I'm quicker than it is, and I'm an old man. However, I leave it on most of the time for those times I'm being an idiot and let my attention wander, especially when I'm tired after work, or fiddling with gps or the radio.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Oh_itSs_Si said:
here is the thing..so i heard if u turn on the VSA and the ! it wont show and if u turn off the ! is on?..is that right?

p.s what is good? on or off...?
The default is VSA on. When you push the button the "!" warning light comes on to remind you VSA is off.

Definitely leave it on. It decreases your chance of being in an accident by 15-30%.

Odaisn posted this the other day (Thanks Odaisn!):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3m24bjkfg0

·
Registered
209 Posts
I'm amazed by the VSA - it really holds off until it's needed, for the most part. Try it out at speed in a big parking lot or something similar in the rain. I thought I'd hate it, but it's not likely I'd buy a car without it now.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts