8.5 sec
9 sec
9.5 sec
more...

Please POLL it!

·
Registered
3,985 Posts
I don't get it? So depending what get's voted the most that will be the actual 0-60 mph time disregarding actual facts?

Ok 3.4 seconds! Let me see if it came true...

Ah ok, nm I see... You have an Si. Hah, funny... Ego feel better now?

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:pat:

I'm not driving an Si! I on it to choice between the Si and the R18, so i want to know whats the 0-60 really on the R18.

Is the Si so much faster than the R18?

OK? :surrender:

·
Registered
631 Posts
CivicSi907 said:
:pat:

I'm not driving an Si! I on it to choice between the Si and the R18, so i want to know whats the 0-60 really on the R18.

Is the Si so much faster than the R18?

OK? :surrender:

yea man

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
Yea the SI is way faster then the Automatic R18's but not so much faster then the M/T ones, but its still faster..

I will say 0-60 for me will be 8seconds.. because i can go from 0-70 in 10.2 seconds.. at the track..

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
And are the R18's faster than my Hyundai Tiburon 2.0 (2005) ?

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Mateen said:
And an auto would be around high 9's or low 10's
Dont understand what u said! My english is not as well as should be!

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
FA5SI said:
but u live in Germany?! I thought its the Top Speed you should be worried about? lol
Topspeed? No! Im a only CITY DRIVER :coffee:

·
Registered
138 Posts
get real

CivicSi907 said:
0-60's in...

6 sec
6.5 sec
7 sec
7.5 sec
8 sec
8.5 sec
9 sec
9.5 sec
more...
ach
Please POLL it!
Why bother, why worry,it's a freaking economy car. That it, that is all the civic is. Next you will want to post speeds of mopeds, scooters or the velocities of bb guns. Bought an lx coupe for one reason, the 32+ mpg I get on each tank . Also adding any mods to engine is like pissing money away. Like it or not, you have an economy car Mario.

·
Registered
17,663 Posts
flsedan07 said:
Why bother, why worry,it's a freaking economy car. That it, that is all the civic is. Next you will want to post speeds of mopeds, scooters or the velocities of bb guns. Bought an lx coupe for one reason, the 32+ mpg I get on each tank . Also adding any mods to engine is like pissing money away. Like it or not, you have an economy car Mario.
Did he say anything about modding the engine? No. I dont understand why, in general, people (not singling flsedan07 out here) are so rude to someone who is asking a simple question and clearly they dont speak english very well.

Maybe the 0-60 speed is important to him for a reason. Maybe he happens to live near a German version of Rt 128 in Massachusetts where there is virtually NO on-ramp/entrance lane (whatever you wanna call it) and even if you have an economy car it needs enough 'get up and go' to get up to speed quick enough.

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks PhalanX, u understand me!

PS: waiting for the interior pics in the other thread :popcorn:

·
Registered
10,957 Posts
Car and driver did a test not long ago for the top ten quickest cars under 20k. I think the Civic r18 was in the middle of that test pack. However it was top on MPG.

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
:yeahthat:

Seriously, the R18 is quick enough for normal trips through town. What did ya'll think, that Honda actually made something inadequate for modern day traffic?

It's not going to propel you in 6.x seconds, but it'll accelerate well enough for general traffic.

The mileage is excellent for the compact segment as well, best overall in category I think, discounting hybrids.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts