8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,580 Posts

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
You can get the actual decals from Mackin, but they're $25 a piece ($200 for a whole set) and you have to furnish proof that they're real. Otherwise, you could always go to a sticker place in the mall and have a set made up.

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
wow no you guys got me all wrong. I bought my te37s from 06fg2 and I have messed the paint up a little bit on two of the wheels so now I am getting them powdercoated a glossy black. I really dont feel like paying 200 just for stickers.

·
Premium Member
19,580 Posts
BlackSi10 said:
wow no you guys got me all wrong. I bought my te37s from 06fg2 and I have messed the paint up a little bit on two of the wheels so now I am getting them powdercoated a glossy black. I really dont feel like paying 200 just for stickers.

oh thank you! THNANK YOU!!!!!!!!! lol

:hail:

·
Registered
401 Posts
rays actually stopped sellings these for the fact that people started buying them and putting them on replica rims.

theres a guy on h-t who makes a dead on replica and some guy from europe or asia who has a website called acrobatt or something of that sort

·
Registered
2 Posts
acromann is a fraud

Acromann has them, in different colors too.

Acromann Online Shop
Please beware of acromann online shop.If you browse they website you will find that they are uncontactable.My friend ordered some decals.In their website acount.They only list as delivered.There was no tracking number or anything.After 4 weeks he emailed them.they did not reply or respond so he did a dispute complaint by paypal.After that acromann replied him and say that they would only send the item if he close the dispute.Please be warned,paypal will only deal with you if you open the dispute before 45 days from the day of purchase.so my fren agree to closed the dispute case.And they said they will send the item with tracking number.And he did not received anythin even after 2 weeks.when he email them they did not reply.They do not have any location address.Paypal could not help my friend..

I write to you on behalf of my friend,hope you guys do not get cheated as well.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have purchased from Acromann online shop before and received the decals in about 2 weeks time. Sorry to hear about your's friend case, I guess it could be the company or just got lost in shipping since they are coming all the way from Asia.

·
Registered
2 Posts
well he did not receive the complete decal.and it's been 3 months.at least they should refund him if they dun have the decal.It's really scary when you order online website like this and they dun even respond or have a contact number for you to find them.

i think it's really risky.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts