8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its with some reluctance that I must announce that Vit has advised us he will no longer be tuning at E-tunez. As Vit was an valued employee at E-tunez and played a key role in our online representation at 8thcivic, we are sad to see him go and will always keep a "warm spot" at the tuning table for Vit here.

As our friend, we our going miss Vit as it feels like we are losing a member of our online family, and wish him all the best as he steps forward into his new venture: VitTuned. We will continue to support his tunes, forward his email ([email protected]) and ensure that those customers who want to specifically deal with Vit will be put into contact with him.

E-tunez as always been a team effort with our adopted work ethic from the beginning that Quality is greater Quantity and this focus has helped ensure over 1500 successful tunes for our customers. We will continue this effort as a team and as all our reviews both in this forum and elsewhere will attest to, you can't go wrong with any tuner at E-tunez as we take the time to ensure a quality product. :)

Steve

·
VitTuned 4tw
13,661 Posts
That's Steve. And just to add to Steve's notes -- my support for all my tunes will continue. The new venture has not changed my dedication to all my customers and my tunes!

·
Registered
531 Posts
Sad to see you go... ive heard a lot of positive feedbacks about your tunes. Will you still be accepting newcomers for advice? I just bought an SI and was looking to get flashpro then I heard this :(

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk 2

·
VitTuned 4tw
13,661 Posts
Sad to see you go... ive heard a lot of positive feedbacks about your tunes. Will you still be accepting newcomers for advice? I just bought an SI and was looking to get flashpro then I heard this :(

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk 2
This new venture does not change anything for anyone interested in getting tuned by me.

I have not stopped tuning -- I will continue to do so, just no longer under the E-Tunez brand name (Steve has kindly linked to my new store front). It's a sad farewell to the team at E-Tunez, but it was inevitable that I would go off on my own one day.

I am also retaining sponsorship on 8thcivic, so my vendor status on here will not change. Look forward to me offering more products in the near future :)

·
Registered
419 Posts
no way he cant go i dont know what to do i heard he was the best on tunning our cars and was going to let him tune my car when it was ready

·
Registered
18,809 Posts
Dude he is going on his own. Not dropping off the face of the earth. You can still get a tune from vit. He just isn't a part of etunez any more.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Good luck to you man. Im still a newcomer to the forum and have heard nothing but amazing things about you since I joined. When my car is ready I will have to contact you and get my first tune. I was wondering why your name disappeared from the website lol finally got my answer.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts