8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im coming up from the states this weekend, anyone from Orilla, Ontario? How are driving conditions out there, is it ok to bring out the fg2?

·
Registered
84 Posts
i wouldn't suggest u taking ur fg2.... weather is bad we jus had a whole day of snow yesterday
orillia usually gets alot more snow than toronto

·
Wegue Wegue
12,785 Posts
Welcome to CANADA!

Orillia, *grins* you're heading up the 400 then. Barrie , there is a lot of snow, you're heading North of that, Snow country man!

Hope you have snow tires. Best to check...
Weather Forecast: Orillia, Ontario - The Weather Network

Check out the webcams for Lagoon City, Gravenhurst and Honey Harbour, you will get an idea how it is. :p

We just had over 18cm of Snow, (I'm in Newmarket, south of Orillia and Barrie) Barrie has a lot more Snow then here.

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Based off what you all have said, I think I am going to be renting a vehicle

Are the conditions bad enough to wear I would need chains?

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
Welcome to CANADA!

Orillia, *grins* you're heading up the 400 then. Barrie , there is a lot of snow, you're heading North of that, Snow country man!

Hope you have snow tires. Best to check...
Weather Forecast: Orillia, Ontario - The Weather Network

Check out the webcams for Lagoon City, Gravenhurst and Honey Harbour, you will get an idea how it is. :p

We just had over 18cm of Snow, (I'm in Newmarket, south of Orillia and Barrie) Barrie has a lot more Snow then here.

How you liking that Adrian? be glad your not in GTA with all the snow and the traffic! some major douches on the road

·
Wegue Wegue
12,785 Posts
How you liking that Adrian? be glad your not in GTA with all the snow and the traffic! some major douches on the road
We've got our douches up here. Oh look, unplowed roads, let's do 70km/h in a school zone... Grrrrrr (Did I mention the @$$hat joggers who jog on the road and not on the sidewalk? I've barely missed a few groups, cause they pop around a snowbank and jog in the middle of the freakin road)

adrian drifts in snow covered parking lots of newmarket
Adrian can't afford fuel to drift in parking lots.I just drift into my driveway... woo!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts