8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Visited AJP today...

4K views 76 replies 19 participants last post by  sickyute 
#1 · (Edited)
... and couldnt have had a better experience. I rode down there for the day to meet up with everyone, and check out there shop for myself ( since alot of members have issues / problems with them ).

They tuned about 4 cars in the timeframe i was there, and they are very knowlegable, and down to earth. These guys have built full turbo manifolds for a few of my friends that live near me, and also a full turbo kit for a fellow si owner.

Fit and finish on there kits for us are pretty good, and they want to do all they can to try and help the comunity out. I got to see first hand the progress going on in the shop car,and i must say they are going to have one beast.

If you have considered buying anything from these guys, DO IT. Everything is top notch quality, and you shouldnt settle for less. If you guys have any questions for me, let me know. I just wanted to share my experience that i had. I plan on seeing these guys in the future, and plan on having many things done. until then, thanks for reading! :thumb:

See less See more
#10 ·
Highrev1 said:
OK let me rephrase..Shouldn't the ground be in a different plae??

THe gorund on the manifold, didn't hondata say that ideal was to the valve cover?????

From the picture i took was just the intake manifold bolted up. The car is not complete yet. I dont understnad what your getting at.

#11 ·
Highrev1 said:
Not doing this just enojoy it...GO buy it then call or PM me for help...:wavey:

I dont need to call or pm anyone for help. Do you think this will be my first turboed car? haha.........

I am actually fully capable of tuning an e-manage, AEM Tru boost, and will soon be certified to tune an AEM stand alone.

#19 ·
Highrev seems a little bit off tonight. :iorun:

Since you're local would you mind asking AJP why they screwed over a few people(or many) on this forum?

Could you also ask why they made (or someone they know in Florida) accounts pretending to be happy customers just to boost their products?

They also tried to downplay what happened to people like Jeshua who lost alot of money and time because of their BS.

#20 ·
Revy was not off at all. He was asking in complete sentences.

The funny thing about the orginal post is it sounds like a press release from a P.R. department that is trying to improve the company's public image. The picture only supports the P.R. statement with the huge plug of AJP's website. Funny, they gave you permission to post that picture, but none of the other ones? And with a turbo car, that IM is going to get pretty hot and I don't think that sticker is going to last to long. But I could just be looking to far into things or maybe there is no space between the lines.

#22 ·
Whocares05050 said:
I rode down there for the day to meet up with everyone, and check out there shop for myself (since alot of members have issues / problems with them ).

If you have considered buying anything from these guys, DO IT.
sooo
1. you've seen a lot of people have had problems with them...
2. you don't own anything from them
3. from seeing them tune some cars you now think everyone should buy from them?

http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50685

#24 ·
Sirbelch said:
Revy was not off at all. He was asking in complete sentences.

The funny thing about the orginal post is it sounds like a press release from a P.R. department that is trying to improve the company's public image. The picture only supports the P.R. statement with the huge plug of AJP's website. Funny, they gave you permission to post that picture, but none of the other ones? And with a turbo car, that IM is going to get pretty hot and I don't think that sticker is going to last to long. But I could just be looking to far into things or maybe there is no space between the lines.
^ the OP owned a boosted tc prior of buying his si and is well-known on scionlife.com/forums.
Just thought i'd let you know before making assumptions. Because when you assume, you make an a$$ out of you and me :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.