8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, i'm in the market of buying CF for my car, but i'm wondering which is better VIS or SEIBON products? which one has the best clear coat that won't fade so quick? can anyone share there experince with each company?

thanks

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
I've heard Seibon is a more reputable company from the place i bought my Seibon hood, they said something about Seibon coming through on more consistent weaves and what not, compared to VIS which supposedly wasn't as of good quality. But imo i think both companies are good, they both have the Hard Clearcoat, its just how you take care of the CF area.

·
Registered
2,553 Posts
to be honest.. from my experiences with the industry.. seibon has the best fitment and weave patterns.. vis is 50/50, sometimes their stuff can be good and other times not so good.. i used to work for aitracing, and their hoods are one of the lightest in the industry. it all depends on what you plan on using the hood for. if it's for street/show, i would recommend seibon, if you're on a budget, i'd say vis, and if you're into tracking/race/street i'd say go with aitracing.. hope this helps

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
to be honest.. from my experiences with the industry.. seibon has the best fitment and weave patterns.. vis is 50/50, sometimes their stuff can be good and other times not so good.. i used to work for aitracing, and their hoods are one of the lightest in the industry. it all depends on what you plan on using the hood for. if it's for street/show, i would recommend seibon, if you're on a budget, i'd say vis, and if you're into tracking/race/street i'd say go with aitracing.. hope this helps
:popcorn:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.