8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I love the Mugen but i like the VIs too because it looks a little like the type r with the carbon insert. Anybody know where to get the mugen for pretty cheap or should i go balls to the wall and get it from king motorsports?

·
Premium Member
19,589 Posts
The Mugen rear wing is not an option at this time unless Honda changes its plans about selling Mugen parts. King Motorsports does indeed sell a Type R wing for the sedan, but the problem is that it is different from the Mugen Si rear wing. The Type R has no lower middle section and they make it clear that if you have an Si, you will need an EX rear deck or have the holes filled in. Looks like the only option at the moment is to find an aftermarket company that makes a comparable wing. :sadwavy:

·
Premium Member
19,589 Posts

This will fit fine, but again, like the Type R wing that KingMotorsports sells, note the absence of the lower middle portion. The Type R wing is different from the Mugen Si wing. If one were to use the Type R wing on an Si, the use of an EX rear deck or having the holes filled in from the removal of the stock wing would be necessary.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Is that something worth buying or is it a waste of money? And would i be able to buy just the mugen wing badge or it that not possible, if so where. And price wise is it too expensive for the wing ?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.