8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aright guys, I passed by a po while on my way to get cigerettes. He was baggin people while on the side of the road. The road was real straight so I figured I'd make a video to show you guys how well the pro-78 works. This is a BOSTON cop, they use Ka band. He was on the side of the road with his lights off when I first passed him...

If you cant see exactly how far, you can tell how far I picked him up by how long it took to get to him. I was doing about 35-38...

Oh ya and the first time I passed him I was on the street he was actually sitting on, and the detector picked it up even farther, and even over a hill.

·
Registered
687 Posts
HaHa "POOR BASTARD"

Sweet radar....but shouldnt it beep faster when its getting close to the PO or he must have turned off his radar to low or somethin

but anyways nice radar.

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
4dr07si said:
HaHa "POOR BASTARD"

Sweet radar....but shouldnt it beep faster when its getting close to the PO or he must have turned off his radar to low or somethin

but anyways nice radar.
LOL ya it does beep faster when you get closer. But I was at an intersection, and right when I turned it had a 100% signal. When I was comming up the street he was on, i had 1-3 signal comming up the hill, and it quickly turned to 9 as I got closer.

IMO whistler pro 78 is the best bang for the buck. I got mine for like 150 I think on ebay.

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
funny thing is... i got pulled over for taking an illegal right turn prolly 5 minutes before doing this video LOL. i got a warning tho, cause i didnt see the no turn on red sign, and the cop knew i wasnt bluffin, that **** was hard to see.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts