8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 124 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got the ok to post a vid of Cobb's rev hang update that should be released Wednesday or Thursday.

·
Premium Member
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
MAF in that video for the rev hang fix. I've tested both though and MAP currently doesn't have the rev hang fix, but the decel fuel cut values can just be copied from MAF to MAP.

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
so there is light at the end of the tunnel! good news dan. quick question will i be able to incorporate this with the tune im running now off AT?

·
Premium Member
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
so i'm guessing the new maps with the rev hang fix will be v1.05 and updated on Cobb's site to download?
Yes v1.05

so there is light at the end of the tunnel! good news dan. quick question will i be able to incorporate this with the tune im running now off AT?
Yes, it's just a matter of copying values from one of the new maps to yours.

·
Registered
8,756 Posts
Flashpro is better.

J/k I'm glad to see Cobb integrating this, nice vid! I've driven so long with rev hang, I think it'd feel weird to one day not have it at all.

·
Premium Member
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Sorry guys, I emailed Christian @ Cobb to find out where the update was and he said that he was busy packing his stuff up to be able to drive their Si to Texas by Saturday. While he is not the person who actually releases the software, I will try to get him to make sure the ball is still rolling. At this point I'm getting pissed off because they are making me look like ****...

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Sorry guys, I emailed Christian @ Cobb to find out where the update was and he said that he was busy packing his stuff up to be able to drive their Si to Texas by Saturday. While he is not the person who actually releases the software, I will try to get him to make sure the ball is still rolling. At this point I'm getting pissed off because they are making me look like ****...
Thank you Dan for trying to get it sorted out!

Keep us updated :wavey:

1 - 20 of 124 Posts