8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
after seeing video's like this, it makes me worried about intersections, i almost always take a good look left and right on an intersection even if its green lately.

**video link**

·
Registered
161 Posts
07SiSedan305 said:
lol like 10 accidents in that same intersection. duno but alot of them seem like they could been avoided if people werent so careless
yea and if you look on the ground there are still parts left from the other accidents... its problu like 2-3 accidents every day on that intersection lol:vtec:

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
there's an awful lot of accidents involving pedestrians. I'm scared.

I like the music in the video though, anyone know what it is?

·
Still dropping trout
16,213 Posts
Wow, I didn't think it was possible to make Fla drivers look good. :p

megahurts said:
there's an awful lot of accidents involving pedestrians. I'm scared.

I like the music in the video though, anyone know what it is?
Me too man. I caught myself zoning out and just listening to it.. it's really pretty.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
You can just tell it happens all the time..in one of the videos..that guy gets hit..and people are just driving around him as he's laying on the ground..lol..that's just wrong...No one is paying attention, they just keep walking when cars hit eachother..that's sad..

·
Registered
390 Posts
some of those intersections look like a figure 8 from a demolition derby or something... i wonder why theres so many accidents?

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
damn thats just crazy as far as the pedestrians that are getting hit, it seems that the cars are probably goin way to fast but it looks like these people dont even know how to cross the street, and the car accidents well people really have to learn how to drive and pay attention, just goes to show that you dont have to be speeding or "RACING" to get into an accident

1 - 15 of 15 Posts