8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my 2009 Honda Civic EX Coupe back at the beginning of March and the experience I had at the dealership was awesome. I originally went there to look at a 2007 civic they had used, but when pricing wasn't panning out like I wanted it to on a used car, we started talking about new. This was when Honda had the .9 or 1.9 APR for 60 months.

Anyways, I had visited other dealerships around Indianapolis and had spoken to a dealer who ran my credit and said they I would qualify for the lowest interest rate and would sell me the car at cost, which was like 19,100 or something. The only problem was that they didn't have any black 2 doors available.

I told that to the dealer up in Muncie and while they didn't have any 2010 2 door civics, they had one 2009 civic coupes left. The car had 74 miles on it and was exactly what I was looking for. Sunroof, USB plugin, the rims were the bladed kind, the premium sound system...pretty much everything but nav, which didn't bother me.

So, they got me the lowest interest rate and sold me the car for 18,000. The sticker price on the car was 23,500. Also, they threw in free oil changes for life and after the 5 year, 60,000 powertrain warenty runs, out they cover it for life.

Everyone there was really nice and if you live in Indy or close to Muncie, I would suggest you go check them out sometime.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Im actually from Fort Wayne and the honda dealer in Muncie is awesome.. they need the sales so they work with you. INDY on the other hand is jsut like pffff if you dont buy it someone else will for the price we are asking. thats why i hate shopping for cars in big citys and stuf casue they like to jack their prices up and then tell you oh well its been on the lot for so long and we have doen this this and this to it and that cost us money yatta yatta yatta.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts