8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 894 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

First of all I would like to thank you all for your support of Vibrant Performance products. I actually made this thread a few months ago, but it was taken down cause at the time we weren't a sponsor of 8th Gen Civic. Finally we are a vendor sponsor of 8th Gen Civic :thumb:

We are currently evaluating our product offering for the Civic and are in need of your input. We are looking for information on a variety of issues regarding fitment, hardware, packaging and any feedback you can provide regarding your experience with our Vibrant Performance product.

Please email me directly @ [email protected]. Along with your feedback be sure to reference your contact info, the product you purchased, the date, and seller of the part.

For 2009 we are considering some alternative coatings / finishes for our direct fit exhaust product line. Below are some images of our Si exhaust in our "Matte Black" finish.

What are your thoughts?

Best regards,

Donavan Griffith
Marketing/Public Relations Coordinator
Vibrant Performance
Vibrant Performance::.
[email protected]
(905) 564-2808 x277

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
I have heard the exhaust clamps cause leaks for most people, which is the number one reason preventing me from buying one.

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Don, The vibrant stuff works great, I have both the race header and catback both make a great sound and power combo good fitment and nice quality

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
PLEASE make a stealth muffler with a polished tip! Also, it would be nice to have an option of a second resonator pre-welded to the exhaust... I would buy that in a heartbeat!

P.S. I LOVE my Vibrant RH w/ HFC. I wear my t-shirt regularly too. :D

EDIT- P.P.S. Congrats on becoming a sponsor, this site is great and I hope you enjoy it here!

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
ps, make a T shirt that says powered by Vibrant ;)

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
Don, I don't know if I'm feeling the black finish, but if you'd like to send me one for "testing" purposes, I'd be happy to take the Skunk off.

I've been loving my Vibrant Rh w/HFC ever since I've put it on, and it's definitely been my best mod to date. A lot of people have complained that it doesn't come with gasket/bolts. I did have a nast noise after the install with this part, but it was an easy fix. It was the secondary O2 sensor vibrating against the heatshield. I banged on the shield a little, and haven't hear it since.

Donovan, here are some pics of my car that I never sent (sorry about that).

·
Premium Member
19,589 Posts
Well Donovan, you know how I feel about Vibrant Performance. I am a true fanboi. Maybe you should get me a cheerleader's outfit so that I can wave the pom poms. :cheerleader:

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have heard the exhaust clamps cause leaks for most people, which is the number one reason preventing me from buying one.
Our exhaust clamps have been a issue that we are definitely looking to correct. We are in the process of supplying a new and improved clamp that would eliminate the chance of exhaust leak all together.

Don, The vibrant stuff works great, I have both the race header and catback both make a great sound and power combo good fitment and nice quality
Thanks for the compliments. Also very nice HP numbers. Congrats to your 2nd place finish @ the drag strip on Sunday. Keep up the good work :thumb:

PLEASE make a stealth muffler with a polished tip! Also, it would be nice to have an option of a second resonator pre-welded to the exhaust... I would buy that in a heartbeat!

P.S. I LOVE my Vibrant RH w/ HFC. I wear my t-shirt regularly too. :D

EDIT- P.P.S. Congrats on becoming a sponsor, this site is great and I hope you enjoy it here!
We are definitely happy to finally be on board as a sponsor of 8th Gen Civic. A matte black muffler with a polished tip is definitely a possibility. Having a second resonator as an option is also something that we are currently discussing. Will keep you updated.

Happy to hear you like the t-shirt :smile:

ps, make a T shirt that says powered by Vibrant ;)
Don't give me any ideas :dancing:

Don, I don't know if I'm feeling the black finish, but if you'd like to send me one for "testing" purposes, I'd be happy to take the Skunk off.

I've been loving my Vibrant Rh w/HFC ever since I've put it on, and it's definitely been my best mod to date. A lot of people have complained that it doesn't come with gasket/bolts. I did have a nast noise after the install with this part, but it was an easy fix. It was the secondary O2 sensor vibrating against the heatshield. I banged on the shield a little, and haven't hear it since.
It's awesome to hear that your loving your RH w/HFC. We are also planning of offering our RH w/HFC and RH w/o with a collector gasket and bolts.

Your car looks awesome. Please email me those shots to [email protected]

Well Donovan, you know how I feel about Vibrant Performance. I am a true fanboi. Maybe you should get me a cheerleader's outfit so that I can wave the pom poms. :cheerleader:
Hey Bill, you have always been a huge Vibrant supporter and your "Mother of all threads" have helped so many. I'm working on the cheerleaders outfit for you as we speak :eek:mg:

·
Registered
926 Posts
I love my exhaust on my car it sounds great :thumb:, the stealth mode looks nice. the most problems I see are the clamp leaking and the packaging issues, some people are getting dented resonators but othr then that this exhaust is great.

·
Premium Member
81,069 Posts
Congrats on being a sponsor. Ever since I had my Vibrant RH w/ HFC installed I've loved every minute of it. Puts down great power minus the stink and excessive sound with a test pipe :thumb:

I want a t-shirt :cheerleader:

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
my vibrant race header w/ hfc sounds so good, it really opened her up. how come i got no stickers w/ my header? **tear** i want a t-shirt!! ha ha

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Congrats on being a sponsor. Ever since I had my Vibrant RH w/ HFC installed I've loved every minute of it. Puts down great power minus the stink and excessive sound with a test pipe :thumb:

I want a t-shirt :cheerleader:
Sent you a PM and thanks again for the support

my vibrant race header w/ hfc sounds so good, it really opened her up. how come i got no stickers w/ my header? **tear** i want a t-shirt!! ha ha
Sent you a PM also. Thanks again for the support.

·
Registered
785 Posts
I really like my RH w/ HFC and catback as well. Only suggestions for improvements, like others have mentioned, would be the extra gasket/bolts and a better clamp for the catback (in particular the bolts on mine were terrible...think I fixed it with new stuff though). Thanks for a great product!

Also, shirts would be cool...

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
That black tip looks great! I have loved my Vibrant RH w/ HFC and Cat-back since the first day I remember walking around the corner at the Corsport shop and right then Tai revved the engine and I remember jumping back and saying "wth was that!?"

My only complaint was that I didn't get any promo stuff in my boxes either :(

Great products, and grats on being a sponsor! :clapping:

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
I <3 my Vibrant exhaust! I also love my tshirt, witch I am acutally wearing right now lol. Anyways, I think that the flat black is a great idea, but the flat black with a posished tip is a better one. I would have definitally picked up the flat black with a polished tip if it was out when I bought my catback.

Acutally if you guys do make the flatblack with polished tip it would be cool if people like me with the original vibrant exhaust could just buy the axleback to relpace the original polished muffler. I like the stock look better.

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
We are definitely happy to finally be on board as a sponsor of 8th Gen Civic. A matte black muffler with a polished tip is definitely a possibility. Having a second resonator as an option is also something that we are currently discussing. Will keep you updated.

Happy to hear you like the t-shirt :smile:
Well, you may have finally made up my mind on my future exhaust purchase. I'm going to hold out for now in hopes of an exhaust such as this.:kisssmiley:

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Awesome! Can't wait to get a Race Header from you guys one day!
Looking forward to hearing that you've purchased out headers in the near future :thumb:

That black tip looks great! I have loved my Vibrant RH w/ HFC and Cat-back since the first day I remember walking around the corner at the Corsport shop and right then Tai revved the engine and I remember jumping back and saying "wth was that!?"

My only complaint was that I didn't get any promo stuff in my boxes either :(

Great products, and grats on being a sponsor! :clapping:
PM has been sent. Thanks for the support

did ya get my email?
Yes I did receive your email. Thanks again.

I <3 my Vibrant exhaust! I also love my tshirt, witch I am acutally wearing right now lol. Anyways, I think that the flat black is a great idea, but the flat black with a posished tip is a better one. I would have definitally picked up the flat black with a polished tip if it was out when I bought my catback.

Acutally if you guys do make the flatblack with polished tip it would be cool if people like me with the original vibrant exhaust could just buy the axleback to relpace the original polished muffler. I like the stock look better.
I'm awaiting a matte black rear section with a polished tip. Once I receive it, i'm going to make a poll soon to see which one everyone likes better :thumb:

Well, you may have finally made up my mind on my future exhaust purchase. I'm going to hold out for now in hopes of an exhaust such as this.:kisssmiley:
Great to hear and please email me those pics of your car again. They look great.

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Sure, my friend actually took some pro shots a little while ago that I'm waiting for. When she gets them to me I'll send you some!

1 - 20 of 894 Posts