8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i love the sound of the vibrant and the stock look is great. But as ive mentioned before in the vibrant exhaust members thread it bugs me alot how from when looking at the exhaust from the side it appears to be angled downwards. Are there any ways to fix this? I understand its just the shape of the tip being longer on the top. Would it be possible to take it to an exhaust shop and have it bent and more of an upwards angle?

·
Premium Member
2,947 Posts
It doesnt really point downwards. Its a slant cut tip. Its very clean looking the tip sticks a little past the bumper just enough that you can see the engraved vibrant logo. Very clean looking exhaust and sounds great.

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
I have mine paired with the KRH and mine is flush, i really like the way it looks. I also have the black version.

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
the tip on the vibrant is slanted
for example

VIBRANT:
_______/

Stock:
________l

idk lol best i could picture it, if u did put it more upwards you will make it closer to ur bumper and it might melt

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
I hate to revive an old thread, but I'm conerned with my vibrant for two reasons.

1) It sits flush with the bumper, but almost flush enough I'm afraid its going to kick up black residue on the paint. Three days later theres still nothing there but I dont know if that means its safe to say it wont happen. I guess I'm just paranoid because with the catless header, I'm thinking maybe the tip should be out more than it is if it had a cat.
2) How close is too close to melt the bumper? Its definitely closer than stock, but again, not an issue right now. But trying to confirm before it happens.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts