8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
lol i had a feeling you were going to go turbo! man i just got my SC!! don't leave me! haha bump for my boy! LiLant he has a CTE STG2 i believe.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Responding to your PM.

It is ridiculous to tell me to get a quote for shipping of what you're trying to sell. I am not interested in the header anymore. lol

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
^^lazy much, good guy selling, he gave me good info to help me make decisions, sorry I couldn't get the header off you

·
Registered
433 Posts
^^ You're tripping buddy. It is not the buyer's responsibility to quote shipping. I've been buying online for 15 years and this was the first time a seller asked me to get a shipping quote for what he's trying to sell. He insisted that I 'get a shipping quote if I really want it' without giving me any of his shipping info. Great service right there. lol

How am I going to get the dimensions, weight, and etc of the item? That is just silly.

It's like you're shopping online at the Gap and a representative tells you to check with UPS for shipping price if you really want it. Laziness is on the seller, not me dude.

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
maybe he isn't able to check shipping right now and I check shipping everytime I buy to make sure I am not getting ripped for an extra $10-15. It is new years so maybe I am "tripping"

·
Registered
433 Posts
maybe he isn't able to check shipping right now and I check shipping everytime I buy to make sure I am not getting ripped for an extra $10-15. It is new years so maybe I am "tripping"
It's not maybe he can't. He explicitly stated he doesn't want to check. Your argument with checking rates to see if they match with seller's rates has nothing to do with his lack of service. Do you understand that? If you do, end of discussion.

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #30 (Edited)
wow buddy i did not say that, i just said if dont want it and just are fishing for prices dont make me go to ups with a big header for nothing. why are you coming into my thread causing problems over a used header. give it a break. I am not the gap I am a dude with a full time job and a family, I dont have time to get quotes if you not going to buy.

this is not a chat thread, this is a for sale. wave your e penis around somewhere else

·
Registered
433 Posts
No one's trying to chit chat in your thread. I was responding to your PM since your inbox was full. I didn't want to keep you waiting since I was not interested in your items due to your lack of selling skills.

PS. I wave my damn e penis where ever I damn please.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Any boomba torque mounts for sales? If so pm with details (price, color, model and year of car they were on etc..)

Thanks

I am local I could pick up?

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
whats the size of the vibrant exhaust? thanks
2.5 iirc

Any boomba torque mounts for sales? If so pm with details (price, color, model and year of car they were on etc..)

Thanks

I am local I could pick up?
Yes i got the passenger mounts, everything is off my car this week I will be making a new thread listing everything

21 - 37 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.