1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what do you guys think?

2:10 - 2:43

Honestly i love the sound.

where on the internet can i get this exhaust? i couldnt find it on the vibrant site. and i dont know the exact name. and they say cat-back exhaust. is that the full exhaust or just an axle back? i would like to get a full exhaust system. (not including headers) is this what i am looking for?

·
Registered
254 Posts
Im pretty sure but I would send them an email to confirm, I have the vibrant also and purchased it from them. Great exhaust , had it for about a year with 15000 miles and no problems so far.

·
Registered
4,046 Posts
I personally have the Vibrant Cat back for my 08 sedan and love it. With the CAI it sounds amazing. I'm currently saving for the Vibrant cat-delete header. i say go for it!!!

·
Registered
190 Posts
Yes its a great exhaust sounds great, its low when u want it but when u step on it comes alive. i have it with a injen CAI its worth every penny and supert easy to install :vtec:

·
Premium Member
19,589 Posts
I have had a Vibrant exhaust since December of 2007. I also have had a Vibrant header with hfc since February of 2008. I love my system. I was the first person on the site to use an 18" resonator to quiet down the increased sound from the header.

The cat used with the header is an OBDI version, meaning that it will not pass an emissions' test. The header was designed for racing series that need a cat. It was not designed for OBDII emissions' testing. If you use one, you should get a defouler to eliminate getting a CEL. Or, you can use FlashPro and disable the second 02 sensor.

Here are some threads I did on both my header and cat-back. The header thread has lots of videos.

http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/header-discussion/79725-mother-all-vibrant-race-header-installs.html

http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/exha...-cat-back-exhaust-installed-today-my-fa5.html

1 - 14 of 14 Posts