1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
81 Posts
Awesome, cant wait. Already saving up for down payment.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Si realistic cost

So all the reviews speak to the low price of the Si. but what should we really expect that they will sell for after the initial excitement dies down? How much do you expect the navi option to be?

·
Registered
313 Posts
triguy said:
So all the reviews speak to the low price of the Si. but what should we really expect that they will sell for after the initial excitement dies down? How much do you expect the navi option to be?
I'm hoping that dealers don't try to charge mark up on the Si. I would imagine that prices will stay around MSRP for a while. Navi will probably be $1750 - just like the EX coupe. I'm dying for Honda to release official pricing for the Si, but I bet they won't until after SEMA in November. :(

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
from what i understand. my dealer told me the si w/navi would be close to 23k and non navi near 21. that makes since. the ex w/ navi is right at 20k

·
Registered
6 Posts
Chris3k2 said:
that would be a lil *** considering Honda said the base model would be under 20,000

Yeah, that is my sentiment too. But, I guess if a base Si is $19,999 and you tack on $1,700 for the NAVI that brings it to $22K. Hopefully that is where the price will stay. I'll be frustrated if Honda charges more for the Navi option on the Si than do on the EX.

Only time will tell.

·
Banned
2 Posts
triguy said:
I asked my dealer and he said, and I quote "the new si should be around 20k and 22k for the navi, maybe a little less"

God I want one!

I don't know if I can wait until december!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts