8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey CL people!

I recently purchased some used retrofitted headlights, and the seller said they were done by you guys.

Is there anyway to confirm this? Do you guys make any markings at all?

All I found notable was a blue mark made on one of the headlights; made by a colored pencil or crayon.

Thanks!

·
Registered
13,332 Posts
Also,

what exactly is the setup?...

find out if the person you bought them from is the original owner...if he is, ask him when they got done and I can look in the past receipts.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Ok, thanks for the responses.

The time is unknown, but quite a while ago. I am actually the third owner apparently.

Info:

tsx projector (color modded)
E46 Shroud (Oem not replica)
55w Apexcone D2s Kit (5000K)

Pics:
lights pictures by gotime - Photobucket

NOTE: There are a bunch of pictures there. Most of the pics highlight damage, as I am in dispute with the seller because he failed to mention several issues with the lights.
But you can look at the thumbnails and see what looks like it can help, and enlarge them.

Obviously, try to ignore the damages, and that weird line of 'gunk' on the bottom, on the inside of the headlight. I know that damages and other bad stuff would not come from you guys.

Let me know if you need more pics, and angles.

Thanks!

·
Registered
13,332 Posts
Its very hard to tell from those pictures.

If you had a name of the original owner and a date I could help you out

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
If you can think of any angles that might help, let me know.

I don't know date or name, and at this time I don't think I can get that info.

Thanks for trying!

PS: Just for kicks and giggles, PM me some info on whether or not anyone would be willing to do a 'clean up' (or any other ideas) and how much that would run me, thanks! Only if it's something you do, if not, don't worry about it.
There's a chance I may return them to the buyer as well.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I also would like to confirm a craigslist seller claiming a retro that was done by CL. seller seems to be legit...but I will pm Tyler...I hope he doesnt mind :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts