8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This area is visible only to admin/vendors.

I've set this up so that we can possibly save emailing/pming so much when ROTM and contests are setup.

First up - xmas 12 day giveaway

I will be PMing the winners and asking for their mailing info. If you have provided a prize for that day, I will FWD that info over so that shipping can take place. I appreciate everything that has been done to make this year a great success.

I currently have one vendor setup for Dec ROTM. Customlightz has offered a coupon for a custom retrofit for the month of December.

If you have any other prizes that need added, please let me know so I can start setting that info up. This time of year is just hectic in general without all of these specials taking place.

Please send private matters that you'd like to discuss through PM or send it through email.

[email protected]

Thanks
-Kevin

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks sctuned...

and skunk2 - yes, your things are on the xmas giveaway.

I just wanted to make this area so it was easier to communicate for upcoming months on the ROTM.

So Dec - stands as

100 off customlightz retrofit
100 gift card to sctuned.com

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dec ROTM
100 off customlightz retrofit
100 gift card to sctuned.com
$100 Off Tunerz Image in december.

Jan
$50 gift card for Sctuned

thank u - this helps me to at least reference it later

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67348
Dec ROTM winner - prizes listed.
Thanks for the prizes. Please PM the winner so that you can arrange some type of gift credit, or see what they'd like to do.

Jan -
100 off customlights retro
50 off sctuned
50 off a intake with a free hondata gasket - xfactorwrx
50 gift certificate towards any of my Overlays - blue bat

amazing stuff guys.

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Just thought I'd get a hop on Feb items so they're in line.

We currently have
Feb
$100 off customlightz retrofit.

If you'd like to offer a prize for feb, or another month - would you please post that info here. Thank you

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
Febuary...add a set of Sway Bar Reinforcment Brackets from RedShift.....Just remind me please :redface: I will forget :wavey:

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
We currently have
Feb
$100 off customlightz retrofit.
2. Set of sway bar reinforcement brackets - redshift

If you'd like to offer a prize for feb, or another month - would you please post that info here. Thank you
thank you, added

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
if you'd like to be in the March ROTM - please add a comment below.

March ROTM:

customlightz retro

---------------------------------------

2ndly, we're going to be doing some different promotions for members on the site. We're looking to have up to 12 vendors offer any products they have on hand as a "deal of the month". The first 12 vendors to provide me with a product/price for their promotion will be put on the months voting poll. We'll be letting the users vote on their choice of the deal. Whatever item users pick to be the "deal of the month" will be advertised on the home page of the site to gain more publicity. Other areas will potentially be added to help gain exposure to the deal.

The only area I don't want to run into issues is having items put up that are on backorder, or items that are in limited quantity. I don't want to have people saying they're now on a waiting list for weeks waiting for a part to come in.

I just want to see that others are on board, and would like to participate in a members voting - deal.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi Webby
Hope all is well. We will do the Civic radio mod for the Month of March for $300. This will give you 2 video inputs 1 for dvd and 1 for backup camera.
Feel free to email me at [email protected]
Thanks Dominic :wavey:

if you'd like to be in the March ROTM - please add a comment below.

March ROTM:

customlightz retro

---------------------------------------

2ndly, we're going to be doing some different promotions for members on the site. We're looking to have up to 12 vendors offer any products they have on hand as a "deal of the month". The first 12 vendors to provide me with a product/price for their promotion will be put on the months voting poll. We'll be letting the users vote on their choice of the deal. Whatever item users pick to be the "deal of the month" will be advertised on the home page of the site to gain more publicity. Other areas will potentially be added to help gain exposure to the deal.

The only area I don't want to run into issues is having items put up that are on backorder, or items that are in limited quantity. I don't want to have people saying they're now on a waiting list for weeks waiting for a part to come in.

I just want to see that others are on board, and would like to participate in a members voting - deal.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts