81 - 97 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
25,210 Posts
:bump:

·
Registered
188 Posts
So, what type of intake does Jeff use, a custom X style I'm lead to believe? My car's stock, but I want to mod it based on the success of others and get a good tune eventually. CAI and SRI;s both don't seem to be optimal, but X-style intakes keep popping up. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
25,210 Posts
So, what type of intake does Jeff use, a custom X style I'm lead to believe? My car's stock, but I want to mod it based on the success of others and get a good tune eventually. CAI and SRI;s both don't seem to be optimal, but X-style intakes keep popping up. Any thoughts?
jeff is running a go pwr cai

these are a custom thing now

·
Registered
898 Posts
CJ, I'd like to buy one of these... 3.5" VS.

Can you give info on the filter you use, or offer when sold as a pair? I read through the thread and saw the link a few posts up, but pics are no longer there. Besides, this thread is mostly ~2 years old, figured I would check and see what the latest preferred filter is in case it's changed.

I love the Injen/Amsoil Ea Nanofiber, but they don't make one with a 6" flange :'(

Anywho, interested in the velocity stack for sure, but not sure if the filter you offer will work in my bay until I hear more info. Thanks!

81 - 97 of 97 Posts