8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
they were used for about 1 and a half months. came off of a fa5(sedan), not sure if they will fit coupes. they will lower you leaving a 1 finger gap in the front and 2 finger gap in the rear. i have the 2 springs still on the strut, if interested in these springs ill probably take them off at a body shop, or if u know how, ill let you take it off. im looking for 150 meetup.NEW PRICE FOR 1 WEEK. $130pickup 626 area in socal. these are practically new, just a little dirty.

contact info: AIM: richiieeboiii

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Hey man I was actually looking for some Sportlines! If you still have these by the time I sell my stock exhaust, I'll pick these up for sure!

·
Registered
2,913 Posts
Not to thread jack u bro GLWS...

But I'm also in socal 310 sellin mines too..just not any pic of them yet off the car with the papr...no finger for front and 1 in back..they settled

GL OP

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
1 finger in the front 2 in the back...? im pretty sure its no in the front and one in the back...at least for me it is...its actually almost even

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1 finger in the front 2 in the back...? im pretty sure its no in the front and one in the back...at least for me it is...its actually almost even
finger size counts:deadhorse: haha but yea, for me im pretty positive it was 1finger in the front and 2 in the back.

would you consider $100 picked tomorrow?
to low, for almost brand new springs. used it to cruise.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.