8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,923 Posts
My girl is interested in a blower setup for her Si. After I got burned on the last SC "deal" I bought on here, I'd like to see a LOT more pictures. Specifically of the blower with the plate removed. Is there any material flaking off the blower rotors? Is there slop/slack when you rotate the pulley. Meaning does the pulley move at all before the rotors actually turn? If so the blower needs a new snout coupler. How old is the blower (there is a date printed on it under the blower plate near the rotor opening. How many miles are on it? Is there any scraping sound when you rotate the pulley? I want to make sure the rotor isnt making contact with the blower housing.

It looks like a LOT of hardware is missing. Like the top of the fuel rail spacers as well as the bolts that hold on the fuel rail cover. Trust me, any missing hardware adds up in a hurry when ordering from CT for replacement parts.

Where exactly did you mount the radiator for the aftercooler, what did you use for hardware to mount it. Also I see you fabbed up some mounting plates for the tank and pump for the meth injection, out of curiosity where did these get mounted in the engine bay. If you could take some more pics of the actual rotors of the blower and confirm the condition of the blower I'd appreciate it.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
:facepalm:

Read the bottom of the page it says it pretty clear....

"Overview
The Hondata 4 bar map sensor is a plug compatible replacement for the Honda factory MAP sensor. It is a direct replacement for the B, D, H, F and K-series Honda engines. This plug in sensor takes less than 60 seconds to install and eliminates the risk of sensor damage that often occurs when attempting to wire in other types of MAP sensors.

How much do the 4 Bar Map sensors cost?
B, D, H, F-Series - $130

K-Series - $140"

so idk what they tell you $99 dollars at the top of the page...

BUMP for some great parts n awesome seller!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.