8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going to be paying in full cash and planning to drive the car until it dies (hopefully for over 10+) years. My two choices are either the 2019 Honda Civic Sport Trim or the 2019 Hyundai Elantra SEL Trim. I like the features on the Civic Sport and the more luxurious feel, but is it worth the extra money? I have a slight bias towards Honda because I am currently still driving my 1995 Accord but I am also tempted by the low price and good reviews of the Elantra. Is the Civic worth the extra money? Thank you!
Looking for 4 door Sedan. Car will be used for commuting throughout the East Coast of the US (I travel for work).

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Going to be paying in full cash and planning to drive the car until it dies (hopefully for over 10+) years. My two choices are either the 2019 Honda Civic Sport Trim or the 2019 Hyundai Elantra SEL Trim. I like the features on the Civic Sport and the more luxurious feel, but is it worth the extra money? I have a slight bias towards Honda because I am currently still driving my 1995 Mobdro Accord but I am also tempted by the low price and good reviews of the Elantra. Is the Civic worth the extra money? Thank you! VidMate
Looking for 4 door Sedan. Car will be used for commuting throughout the East Coast of the US (I travel for work). word counter

issue solved!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts