8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 89 Posts

· Premium Member
6,941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Honda has released official MSRP pricing information for the 2006 Honda Civic Si to all dealers. True to their word, it is priced "below $20,000" as Honda promised during the launch.

FG2156JW
2D 2.0 Si - 6-Speed Manual Transmission
$19,990.00

FG2156JXW
2D 2.0 Si - 6-Speed Manual Transmission w/Summer Tires
$20,190.00

FG2156KW
2D 2.0 Si - 6-Speed Manual Transmission w/Navi
$21,740.00

FG2156KXW
2D 2.0 Si - 6-Speed Manual Transmission w/Navi & Summer Tires
$21,940.00

Destination & Handling: $550

· Registered
6,955 Posts
December 1 is supposed to be the 'official' price release. I doubt you will see an official price release until tomorrow then. The information garnered by ToV was what amounts to a backdoor information gathering, though it is claimed as official. I feel pretty confident that Jeff and Ryan got the good scoop (its not April 1 is it?) :)

· Registered
6,955 Posts
Woohoo.

Just got the email confirmation from my dealer:

(edit: Old news now. Now it is time to make sure you don't get taken by a dealer charing an MPA [market price adjustment])

Find a dealer that is not going to screw you!! Get off your duff and drive a bit and find a dealer that is not playing that game (might be hard if you are in SoCal...they all seem to be playing that game there). There are three Honda dealers within 100miles of me, two are charging MPA (market price adjustments...$4K and $1K, respectively), the third is not.

As the sales manager there said to me, they are in business for the long haul, not short term profits, repeat customers and satisfied customers sending in referals will make for greater revenue in the long term than short term price gouging.

1 - 20 of 89 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.