8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all,

As many of you may know already - I've sold my Civic awhile back. Since Mugen wheels have no place on a 350Z, they're up for sale. Photos are below. I've listed these wheels previously for $2,200, but due to an upcoming payment that I need to make on Thursday (13th), I need cash as soon as possible. Price is valid until Wednesday 12th, at 11:59PM.

Local deals only, unless you can find a way to get me cash asap (ie, Western Union, Wire Transfer, etc).

Specs: Mugen NR (Mirror Finish) 18"x7.5" +55 Offset. Yokohama AVS Sport 225/45/18 @ 80% tread.

$1,300 for both the wheels and tires.

Pricing is negotiable since I need the money by tomorrow, but I doubt these would last long enough at this price for negotiation. Again, price is only valid until May 12th (tomorrow) at 11:59PM.

I feel like a crackhead needing crack money selling these at this price, lol.

416-669-1428

I'm in Markham, and can meet up literally anytime - just call. I'm also selling all the Rallye Red HFP skirts as well, including a pair of Buddyclub Racing Seats (Red) with rails made for our Civics at crackhead pricing. Just ask.

·
Premium Member
13,469 Posts
give you a dime if crack? lol.

looks good on that redline orange.

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
damnnnnnnnn should of posted these up earlier ken! bump for an awesome price

·
Premium Member
13,469 Posts
looks like the sale if almost over... someone better jump on it with some cash...

Be a extra 400-500 for curbed to take them to brand new. and your still looking at paying 500 less then brand new.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts