8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

341 - 360 of 379 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Spotted an SI on the way home from work on I-90 at about 4:20. I'm not sure about what gen so I'm posting in 8th and 9th.

We got goin' pretty quick, won't say how fast, but the dude was chill. Waved at the end and we parted ways at I-88 I-90 junction. If you're out there, let's do it again sometime.

Btw, this is the second time I've seen you, but last time I was in a red Cobalt... You would have killed me then haha.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Looks like an 8th gen coupe with an HFP lip kit. Might be a 2012 though tough to tell from those pictures and my mush brain at the end of the day. Props for posting up on this thread though. Every time I think it will come to life it just slowly dies.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Is anyone going to Hday this weekend?!? We should try and get a group together to drive down with. I know this is a bit last minute but let's step it up upstate!!

·
Registered
313 Posts
I am going, although I will be visiting family in NJ, and will have to drive down separately. I'll be in the wife's Odyssey, so, although a Honda, not the coolest for rolling up at HDay...haha

·
Registered
313 Posts
That's not a bad idea. I did actually see an Odyssey in the practice runs at HDay Atco earlier this year. Looked completely stock too. Told my wife I was going to do that with hers next time.

·
Registered
116 Posts
My tuner actually has a RHD JDM RA2 Odyssey (4wd). Pretty sweet. Just cuz u got kids doesn't mean you can't stay JDM as F. On another note I wish this thread would warm back up. I know the cars are out there I see about 10 a day. Where is everyone!?Let's drive an Htrain down to Hday. I just finished installing my new parts for this weekend wish I could get more 8thgens to drive down with. ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1438822456.321411.jpg ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1438822489.207840.jpg

·
Registered
313 Posts
That's sweet. I love to see all types of modded Hondas.

For me, I've got my FA5 to play with. As much as I'd love to see my wife's Odyssey look half as good as the Bisimoto one, I would just hear her complain about the decrease in creature comforts due to suspension, wheel, exhaust changes, etc.

Yea, the 8th gens are around. I see a number of them up by me (Queensbury/Lake George).

·
Registered
7,687 Posts
My tuner actually has a RHD JDM RA2 Odyssey (4wd). Pretty sweet. Just cuz u got kids doesn't mean you can't stay JDM as F. On another note I wish this thread would warm back up. I know the cars are out there I see about 10 a day. Where is everyone!?Let's drive an Htrain down to Hday. I just finished installing my new parts for this weekend wish I could get more 8thgens to drive down with. View attachment 161866 View attachment 161874
Let me know what you think of the hybrid racing cai! I can never seem to pull the trigger...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello!

I know this is mostly up-upstate guys from Albany (from the few replies I saw)
Anyone from the lower Hudson Valley? So hard to find people around here that have Honda's and are "cool". >_>

This is my Girl!

341 - 360 of 379 Posts