8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone at Corsport know when the short shifters for the 07 si are going to come off of back order. I ordered it last week and am anxious.:thumb:

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
Anyone at Corsport know when the short shifters for the 07 si are going to come off of back order. I ordered it last week and am anxious.:thumb:
ordered mine 3 days ago and their back order until 3 weeks thats what tell told me.

·
Premium Member
12,702 Posts
Shouldnt really be 3 weeks, we are hoping to get them this week, but we are saying two or three to keep ourselves safe.

Tai

·
Registered
21 Posts
Any word on the Comptech SS? I orderd mine and was told it was on backorder, and that it would be back in stock in about 3 weeks. That was over 5 weeks ago and I haven't heard anything yet.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Ok, so I received my SS today, but I am confused. I ordered the Comptech brand and I was shipped a product made by CT Engineering, what gives? I visited their website and they do not appear to be affiliated with Comptech and the part looks nothing like the picture on the site. The part I was shipped looks a whole lot like the CorSport brand shifter (which is cheaper). I paid more because I wanted the Comptech and that tool to remove the cap, so wtf?

·
Registered
5,292 Posts
Ok, so I received my SS today, but I am confused. I ordered the Comptech brand and I was shipped a product made by CT Engineering, what gives? I visited their website and they do not appear to be affiliated with Comptech and the part looks nothing like the picture on the site. The part I was shipped looks a whole lot like the CorSport brand shifter (which is cheaper). I paid more because I wanted the Comptech and that tool to remove the cap, so wtf?
wtf i got no tool with my comptech SS :D haha im waiting on an exhaust from comptech :( i hate waiting games . . . i would **** a chicken if i where waiting like some of the guys have for their Comptech S/C

·
Premium Member
12,702 Posts
Comptech = CT Engineering.
Comptech ...:... Performance Honda and Acura Parts

Same company.

Our design is the same as theirs as they went out of business and we started making one, now that they are back with a different name, the two parts are the same. The pic on our and their website is the old design because thats all CT could come up with.

You were shipped what you ordered.

Tai

1 - 17 of 17 Posts