8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well just did a couple things to it that i wanted to do sence i bought it..i think it looks a little more slick, lowering will be in the future, but i'd like to have it paid off before i do it, as i already have a toy lol

well, finally got around to doing a couple things i've wanted to do sence i bought it...

i know prob not everyone's thing, but i like it and thats all that matters :)

and for reference this is my toy..

·
Premium Member
7,409 Posts
You do have the typical DD and toy mixed up, but either way props. The Civic will definitely look better lowered but as far as beater duty goes it doesn't need it though.

I wanted a Mini truck for a while before I got my license. Then my friend started showing me Import videos and I lost interest in slammin a truck. I can still see the appeal though

Nice pics :thumb:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You do have the typical DD and toy mixed up, but either way props. The Civic will definitely look better lowered but as far as beater duty goes it doesn't need it though.

I wanted a Mini truck for a while before I got my license. Then my friend started showing me Import videos and I lost interest in slammin a truck. I can still see the appeal though

Nice pics :thumb:
well i had a 1991 honda civic hatchback before i got the 08...it died on me, wasn't sinking anymore money into the car, went out the next day signed paper's and drove the 08 off the lot..

mini trucks are really fun, i enjoy every minute of driving it..too bad you didn't get both worlds like i did :)

That truck looks pretty functional.
with it being 2wd it was pretty useless the day i bought it, well might as well keep it as a uslelss truck and slam it to the ground :)

nice ride... what color are those rims btw
there a graphite silver. all it is, is the dupont spray can stuff found at your local automotive parts store (up here in canada i found it at canadian tire)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts