8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oh ya and I got a question about my volks. I just got them washed and now on 2 of my rims there are little white spots on them. Does anybody know what could have caused this?

·
Purpul Plane 4ever!
40,686 Posts
BlackSi10 said:
oh ya and I got a question about my volks. I just got them washed and now on 2 of my rims there are little white spots on them. Does anybody know what could have caused this?

ummmmmm.....I sense another peanut butter cleanning coming on, lol.

·
Registered
409 Posts
hey bro rele diggin your ride 2 questions wat size our your rims...17? and how many inch would u say ur car is dropped in front and back thx :hitit:

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
JaY_JaY said:
hey bro rele diggin your ride 2 questions wat size our your rims...17? and how many inch would u say ur car is dropped in front and back thx :hitit:
they are 17x7.5 with 225/45/17 tires and my drop is about 2" all the way around.

·
Registered
4,237 Posts
dude i love your ride. and you have inspired me into dropping my ride. that low! any cons? love the rims. they are awesome!

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
disboiflaco said:
dude i love your ride. and you have inspired me into dropping my ride. that low! any cons? love the rims. they are awesome!
well i had my doubts about that low also at first. But everyone was right the lower a car is, the better it looks. I can still go over speedbumps and stuff without scraping...its just really big dips I have to worry about. Be careful on rim size and stuff though...i have 17x7.5 and when I turn the wheel all the way to the right it rubs just a little bit but not enough to harm anything that much.

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
whos_1st said:
Looks DAM good! I like ur style.....car looks kinda familiar tho:

holla for bronze te's :dancing:

are those rays lugs too?
haha thanks bro...there twins. Yes they are rays lugs also.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts