8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
how do you guys like the center caps? the wheels are Konig Feathers, and the caps are OEM honda from Si rims (actually, any recent honda rims have these caps on, even the odyssey). i got a local graphics sticker/vinyl shop to customized them to matte black with JDM honda emblems. i think it matches the color of the rims, not 100% though. should i keep them on?

now i'm wondering if i made the right color decision on the center caps AND lugs. i'm thinking that i should've went with red lugs. i'm also thinking of re-painting my calipers to red instead of black. also, i've thought about putting red strips around the rim, time attack style. yay or nay? OPIONIONS/SUGGESTIONS PLEASE!

my rotors are dirty because it just rained. :bleh:

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
Dang, I wish I would have tried to fit the oem center caps on my Feathers. I would have done the same. Looks good mang. Keep the calipers black, that's the route I will be going.

·
Purpul Plane 4ever!
40,686 Posts
leave as-is....

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Dang, I wish I would have tried to fit the oem center caps on my Feathers. I would have done the same. Looks good mang. Keep the calipers black, that's the route I will be going.
yep, at first i didn't think it would fit, but i compared it with the caps that came with the wheels, and it has the same size and clips.

leave as-is....
leave the lug nuts black too?

do not like.
which? the caps?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts