8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 701 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
UPDATE

Here you go this will be 1/8 inch plate this is a light weight but very strong aircraft aluminum with a formed edge, this will help deflect road debree away from the oil pan and tucks nicely while absorbing direct impact. These mount to the cradle on each side of the oil pan these will be fabbed up in the order sold and you will get a nice coated or mill finish plate predrilled with six countersunk holes and im including the self tapping screws with the plate ,I will offer these at a very affordable price, pm me for a quote

the plate will not have to be removed to drain oil

Thanks
Lee

YES I CAN PROTECT YOUR OIL PANS LOL

****UPDATED PICS 12-4-2014

*** New Custom Color Coat In Any Basic Color

·
Premium Member
3,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
guys give me some input, Im only on hfp so not a big deal for me, But im thinking of a heavyduty aluminim plate beveled slightly in the middle and bolted on each side of the frame still leaving room not to interfear with changing your oil

Thanks
Lee

·
Registered
52 Posts
guys give me some input, Im only on hfp so not a big deal for me, But im thinking of a heavyduty aluminim plate beveled slightly in the middle and bolted on each side of the frame still leaving room not to interfear with changing your oil

Thanks
Lee
That sounds perfect. Cant wait to see the progress. I commute daily with my oil pan inches off the ground. Every day is literally nerveracking as you can imagine:eekdancesmiley:

·
Premium Member
3,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
it will form to the chassie so if u hit something it will just slide off without snagging on any corners or sharp edges

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
I can't wait to see this. I'm not dumped, but it couldn't hurt. :)

Sent from my iPhone 4s using VTAK

Yeah Honda dealership service guys are funny. I try to ask them about OEM mods all the time and they look at me like I have a **** on my forehead when i ask about tsx and tl parts for my civic LoL!

1 - 20 of 701 Posts