8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Foglight lenses install- Yes just send me your foglights and i will remove the old glass and rtv and replace with my lenses and waterproof seal

laser cutting
sandblasting
painting
custom fabrication

porting tb spacers and small jobs- pm me

press brake bending and rolling services-pm me

and for the diy guys I have any type of steel aluminum plating some scrap and new that i will sell just let me know what size and thickness u need

Polishing shift knobs any type or style 20.00 flat rate

Thanks
Lee

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
I like the quality you offer with your services. I was wondering...would it be possible to make a clear see-through radiator cooling plate? I would be interested if its sold at an affordable price.

·
Super Moderator
11,559 Posts
have you made a big bore tb spacer yet for the 80mm tl tb?

·
Premium Member
3,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just machined one for a member on here to work with his pm congeroma about the details

Thanks
Lee

·
Premium Member
3,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I will take a look at it for u, there is just alot of bends and funny angles

Thanks
Lee

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Have you ever considered making under body trays? Something like the Civic hybrid under trays but maybe in sheet aluminum instead of plastic. I'm sure there would be some interest if such a thing existed for the performance/ mpg gain. Just a thought.

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Sweet! That should help smooth/speed up he airflow under the car. I always wondered why it looked like no one as looking into that.

·
Premium Member
3,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
and there is less chance of hitting somthing and having it get all twisted up under the body

Thanks
Lee

1 - 20 of 21 Posts