8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 532 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
These are for the 06-2013 sedan and coupes,

Available in these translucent colors, I use these with my stock fog bulbs and hid setup and i run them when in need with no issues

Clear or tinted

NEW UNIQUE COLORS
UNIQUE JDM YELLOW
UNIQUE BLUE
UNIQUE GREEN
UNIQUE ORANGE
UNIQUE SILVER
UNIQUE PURPLE
UNIQUE PINK- FOR THE LADIES
UNIQUE SMOKE
UNIQUE RED

·
Premium Member
2,776 Posts
crap i didnt even see these. i need these bad and i should have ordered them when i ordered my splitters. oh well i guess tomorrow i will place another order....lol

·
Premium Member
2,776 Posts
Hey bud, I'm trying to pay for the fog lenses but they aren't on your website. How do you want me to do it?

·
Premium Member
2,776 Posts
Those look really good. Nice clean cuts and everything. I can't wait for my blue ones to come in.

Thanks Lee for all your help with everything.

This guy is a great vendor guys.

·
Premium Member
2,776 Posts
No you take out your fog lights and they come apart with screws i think. I remember seeing a diy or something explaining it but it looks pretty easy. I ordered the blue lenses but they are backordered. I could have gotten the yellow or clear but I'm in no hurry and the blue would match my drls and headlights better so I'm just waiting. When I get mine ill try to do a DIY. I've never done one though so we will see how it goes. Then ill post the link in this thread for everyone that buys these.

·
Premium Member
3,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
How do install this? Just put it on top?
Hi

You simply clean out all the broken glass and old rtv, place the new lenses in rtv apply pressure with a clamp or somthing for 24 hrs put cover caps back on ,mount and enjoy

Thanks
Lee

·
Premium Member
3,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Those look really good. Nice clean cuts and everything. I can't wait for my blue ones to come in.

Thanks Lee for all your help with everything.

This guy is a great vendor guys.
Hey thanks so much,it helps i have a passion for what i do,and love to pass that on to fellow enthusist

Thanks
Lee

1 - 20 of 532 Posts