8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 172 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
These are the highest quality on the market bar none, These trays are hand fabricated by me, I don't pull anything from a shelf, all deburred edges countersunk holes, attention to detail

Thanks
Lee

Pm me for pricing

·
Premium Member
3,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cool Im working on one now for a customer just tryin to get over this virus so i can finish it
Lee

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Yes please keep me posted on this as well. Possibly looking for one to relocate to where the stock intake box sits. I have custom intake and using the Odyssey battery with PWJDM relocator. Now I just have a big empty space in the engine bay. A nice stainless box would be a nice touch.

·
Premium Member
3,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ok update I just got back from my Dads shop in Ohio, we made two styles of battery trays, I think we are going with the aluminum diamondplate for the material its light weight ,rugged,and will look good with a good polish from time to time, or can be painted. Both trays will have 90 degree sides formed to secure battery from sliding

tray 1 for an Optima yellow top or a little bigger
tray 2 for the oem honda battery

both will fit the batteries nice and snug, I will post pics this week, im working on a strap mounted to the tray that will be a quick disconnect and will hold battery securely

stay tunned
Lee

·
Premium Member
29,134 Posts
Im in for this mod, Ive got a big battery but I want to relocate it for a custom CAI...I'll pm you details

·
Registered
2,941 Posts
I'm the customer he's building it for. Lee, I will throw up some installed pics once it comes in. Keep me posted on the progress and have a safe holiday season :thumb:

1 - 20 of 172 Posts