8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If your looking for a UNIQUE one of a kind mod here ya go, this gets u alot of WOW'S at car shows or anytime u raise the hood

Also a good monitoring tool for checking fluid level and colorization

pm me for price

kit includes a pyrex glass tube,two thermal self tightning clamps u heat up with a heat gun

add on Led kit red, blue,or green

This fits all Hondas 06 and up , enjoy the video

Clear Glass Coolant Line Kit - YouTube

·
Registered
68 Posts
Can any of your parts work on a R18 because I am interested in most of your engine modifications but I have an R18

·
Premium Member
3,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Guys for any one interested,I know what its like not to have the proper tools and a warm garage to work in, so anyone buying the coolant line if u send me a new civic radiator hose or i will purchase for u and just add that to the cost, i will make all the splices and heat seal connections for u that way all u have to do is remove your old hose and replace with the new coolant line and fill to propper level , no charge for this service :thumbsup:

Thanks
Lee

·
Registered
969 Posts
Got anything that will handle the heat of a turbo? I'm faced with replacing lines yearly from the heat breakdown of rubber.

·
Premium Member
3,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Got anything that will handle the heat of a turbo? I'm faced with replacing lines yearly from the heat breakdown of rubber.
This pyrex will handle it,the only rubber on the tube is is a small section on both ends to allow for movement with the engine and slight vibration,the turbo would be on the passenger side of bay correct

Lee

·
Registered
969 Posts
This pyrex will handle it,the only rubber on the tube is is a small section on both ends to allow for movement with the engine and slight vibration,the turbo would be on the passenger side of bay correct

Lee
Yeh, I'm using about a foot of 5/16" fuel line to and from antifreeze hookups on the turbo. I have to change it yearly from breakdown.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts