8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok everyone I have been workin on my ride for a few months now just now getting it back together to drive again I have done a lot of attention to details ,rerouting coolant line, and redesigned a new mount and location for the coolant overflow along with adding a co2 system thats like a nitrous system but safer and a cheaper route that i can play with and still add a few horses, I fabbed a new trunk brace and was able to modify the brace to work without cutting up my carpet, mannifold and sparkplug covers are all clear with remote control led's for the engine bay, mounted my arming and purge switches in the change holder and are out of site and looks oem along with all stainless co2 lines and hidden solenoids, and a lot of custom brackets

Hope u like it as much as i do

Thanks
Lee

·
Premium Member
2,776 Posts
That looks crazy clean bro. Great work. I am in for the gains on the co2 as well when you find out. I really want nitrous but if you see enough for what I'm looking for I may want to go that route as well. That is when I can finally afford to do it....lol. I haven't forgotten about you bro.

·
Premium Member
3,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hey Robert Im only lookin at around 15 to 20 hp gains with the co2 but i dont race and thats fine with me but i can fill the bottle at any paintaball range for 20.00 or less and still have fun

·
Premium Member
2,776 Posts
15 to 20 is plenty in my book. I just wish I had the knowledge you do to be able to install something like that. It's funny because i have a buddy that said I could have his nitrous setup but I don't want to really mess with it because its 100 shot direct port and that is just too much for me. I would be extremely happy with 15 to 20 extra though. I seriously wish I lived closer to you.....lol. maybe one of these days ill sit down and try to understand how to do this setup because I am all about that. If you don't mind me asking Ho much was everything about? Just a ballpark figure if its cool. Just so I know what I would need to spend when the time comes just on parts.

And as far as filling the tank I have a friend I used to work with who's dad owns a paintball shop that fills tanks and when we were doing the whole paintball thing about a year ago I never had to pay so this would also be really cool....lol.

·
Premium Member
2,776 Posts
That price dosent seem to bad. Maybe if I can find some sort of DIY to do this I may start saving up in a month or two. This would put me at about the perfect amt of power I'm looking for with the rest of my setup. Thanks for the info Lee. Keep up the amazing work bud.

·
Premium Member
3,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I havnt looked at the car in two days,I need a brake and just sleep,but whemn im laying there my brain is going a mile a minit so some ideal pops up so i will go downstairs and put it tp paper so i dont forgrt it

·
Premium Member
2,776 Posts
That's prob the best thing you can do bro. That happens to me sometimes amd I don't write it down and by the time I actually have some free time to do what I was thinking about I end up doing something completely different and then get pissed at myself because I wear myself out doing something that I originally didn't want to do and realize that I don't have time to do what my idea was....lol. I gotta start writing my ideas down. Especially because my neighbor is giving me full reigns on his welder, compressor, and other big tools that I dont have and prob never will....lol.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts