8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi, my name is Jenn and I drive a 2007 Honda Civic 2 dr Coupe

I can't find a diagram at all that tells me what each relay switch(fuse) is for. I am looking under the hood at the fuse box, and every other fuse is labelled with a number, and thats great - but there are 11 relay switches that don't have explanations what they're for. I have looked at the lid of the fuse box, and it shows pictures (thats how I found which was my a/c relay to be replaced) but majority of them have an open book icon with an "i" and I would like to know what they're for.

This is a pic of the diagram in the owners manual, but you see those 11 lovely relays? That's what I'm looking for. I know that the one closest to #5 is my a/c relay and even my repair manual doesn't say which is which.

Thanks!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have been for the past 2 weeks, hence why I registered here to ask if any other Civic repair manual has a bit more detail.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you. My original reply was actually a bit on the snarky side, but it's all good. This helps me loads!

·
Registered
713 Posts
Did you get your problem fixed? What was going on with your car? Im curious now.... Let me know if you need anything else. Ill try to help if I can.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts