8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
8,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
He'll get me whatever for the most part, but it can't be too big, i.e. rims, tires. body panels, exhaust, etc. so basically accessory-type things. I have Front and Rear JDM emblems already, and steering wheel emblem too. I also have a CR knob. What other 'small accessory' type things should I get? List as many things you can think of!! And btw I CAN'T get the CTR or RR itself lol, just some parts. LIST EM UP!

* I need pictures, part numbers, and as much info as possible for each part listed below. I'll add the info when someone posts it up!

Current Parts 'Wish' List
- Red Valve Cover from CTR or RR
CTR Axle Back Exhaust
Need picture and Part #​
-
-
-

·
Registered
8,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's do able, but I have a CTR knob already... I'm thinking suspension, that's not too big I guess XD and he loves me so he might pull suspension off :thumb:

Come on! 20+ views and no posts?!

·
Registered
14,403 Posts
how about the type rr intake airbox or the cams its running on
civic type r BBK
pedals maybe

lol not a big list

·
Registered
5,194 Posts
my friend just got back from japan and there isn;t a wole lot you can get there that you can't already get here.

if I could go there and get one thing it would probably be tracking down a nice set of wheels you can't get here in the US, but then again shipping them back would be way to expensive probably.

My friend just got a me FD2 knob, even though you can get one here in the US it was cheaper there and I don't care I still think it was a nice gift.

·
Registered
8,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
^ Yea, but wheels are definitely what I wanted!

I was speaking to my father about suspension.... He said it's fine so what suspension from japan should I get?! Btw my Uncle is going there specifically for car parts for his own cars (he buys and sells cars) so he shouldn't have any problem with the stuff I want. I just need part numbers, pictures, basically as much info as possible.

4dr suspension fits on 2dr Si right? There's Mugen setup and Type R setup, not sure if RR setup is different....

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Buddy CLub N+

·
Registered
14,403 Posts
it should since the same suspension works here on both cars...
ask your uncle to get me the parts i talked about ^^
i will pay
and mugen rr has a different suspension more track ready

1 - 20 of 40 Posts