8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
i think maybe downsize the rims 1 or 2 inches and take stickers off and i think he wil be set! man you guys on this forum have great taste lol i cant wait to see the progress the cars on here! :thumb:

·
Registered
594 Posts
i think i just threw up in my mouth

those rims are waay too big....waaaaaaay too ugly

Thats not how i roll son... not at all son.... no son... no

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
SpeedDemon said:
I dont like the body kit, but I like the car itself :]

Atleast he has one, and you dont..lol
yea thats great he has a dx, or lx with alot of stickers ..

ill wait for the si- and keep it as far away from the rice bag as possible....
lol

·
Registered
50 Posts
Don't knock this poor guys civic, maybe we are just not as ghetto fabulous as this guy to truly appreciate it.... or not. =)

·
Registered
340 Posts
yea i agree, please don't knock him for his taste (beauty is in the eyes of the beholder) but yea the one thing i really don't like is the rims, too big, and that color, y bronze/gold on a red/black theme? lip kit/diffuser is alright, but doesn't look complete. Nice job, but if its show ready gotta do the interior more than seatbelts.

And while i love red/black combo's doesn't work with a black ext. tan int. and blue gauges.

·
Registered
520 Posts

Those windsplitters look terrible compared to my splitters there too long, Im not the type to down talk anyone but his splitters are horrible looking:xyxnervou

·
Registered
293 Posts
I like the black/red scheme. I'm thinking on going all black and red on my new Si. But, the red striping and absurd lip kit are a bit much.

I wanna get a set of Volks "Time Attack" Limited Editions (TE37 17x7.5's, I think? I'll have to check the web site again, but don't have the $$ flow for 'em at the moment).

Also, those rims are far too big for that car.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts