8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Found one to kick this off of that I don't think has ever been sold on the site!

We are the largest distributor of Ultra Racing parts in the US (and have shipped many to Canada, etc)! For those unfamiliar with this brand, Ultra Racing specializes in chassis tightening/stabilizing parts and is a track proven elite brand in this area. All of their parts are imported direct from Malaysia!

For the 8th Civic FD! If there's interest, similar to what we've done for the new Accords, we can get some packages together for those of you yearning to tighten up your chassis. These bars WORK! :dancingcoolsmiley:

16mm & 19mm Rear Sway Bars!

16mm: Ultra Racing - 16mm REAR Anti-roll Bar / Sway Bar - FD Civic [UR AR16-053] - $189.00 : THROWDOWN PERFORMANCE!, EBC BRAKES | ULTRA RACING | BC RACING | SPC PERFORMANCE | UNORTHODOX RACING | MEGAN RACING | The Race Starts & Finishes Here!!

19mm: Ultra Racing - 19mm REAR Anti-roll Bar / Sway Bar - FD Civic [UR AR19-064] - $199.00 : THROWDOWN PERFORMANCE!, EBC BRAKES | ULTRA RACING | BC RACING | SPC PERFORMANCE | UNORTHODOX RACING | MEGAN RACING | The Race Starts & Finishes Here!!

---------------------------------

25mm Front Sway Bar!

Ultra Racing - 19mm REAR Anti-roll Bar / Sway Bar - FD Civic [UR AR19-064] - $199.00 : THROWDOWN PERFORMANCE!, EBC BRAKES | ULTRA RACING | BC RACING | SPC PERFORMANCE | UNORTHODOX RACING | MEGAN RACING | The Race Starts & Finishes Here!!

--------------------------------

2-Point Front Strut Tower Brace!

Ultra Racing - 2pt Civic FD Front Strut Bar / Front Tower Bar [UR TW2-225] - $169.00 : THROWDOWN PERFORMANCE!, EBC BRAKES | ULTRA RACING | BC RACING | SPC PERFORMANCE | UNORTHODOX RACING | MEGAN RACING | The Race Starts & Finishes Here!!

2-Point Rear Strut Tower Brace!

Ultra Racing - 2pt REAR Strut Bar / Tower Bar - 06+ Civic [UR RE2-617] - $119.00 : THROWDOWN PERFORMANCE!, EBC BRAKES | ULTRA RACING | BC RACING | SPC PERFORMANCE | UNORTHODOX RACING | MEGAN RACING | The Race Starts & Finishes Here!!

3-Point Fender Braces!

Ultra Racing - 3pt Fender Braces/Bars - 06+ Civic [UR FD3-778] - $174.00 : THROWDOWN PERFORMANCE!, EBC BRAKES | ULTRA RACING | BC RACING | SPC PERFORMANCE | UNORTHODOX RACING | MEGAN RACING | The Race Starts & Finishes Here!!

4-Point FRONT Lower Chassis Brace!

Ultra Racing - 4 point Front Lower Brace - FD Civic [UR LA4-189] - $189.00 : THROWDOWN PERFORMANCE!, EBC BRAKES | ULTRA RACING | BC RACING | SPC PERFORMANCE | UNORTHODOX RACING | MEGAN RACING | The Race Starts & Finishes Here!!

4-Point MIDDLE Lower Chassis Brace!

Ultra Racing - 4 point Lower Mid Brace - FD Civic [UR ML4-393] - $179.00 : THROWDOWN PERFORMANCE!, EBC BRAKES | ULTRA RACING | BC RACING | SPC PERFORMANCE | UNORTHODOX RACING | MEGAN RACING | The Race Starts & Finishes Here!!

4-Point REAR Lower Chassis Brace!

Ultra Racing - 4pt Rear Lower Chassis Brace - 06+ Civic [UR RL4-226] - $199.00 : THROWDOWN PERFORMANCE!, EBC BRAKES | ULTRA RACING | BC RACING | SPC PERFORMANCE | UNORTHODOX RACING | MEGAN RACING | The Race Starts & Finishes Here!!

4-Point Side Lower Chassis Brace (Set of TWO)!

Ultra Racing - 4pt Side Lower Chassis Braces/Bars - 06+ Civic [UR SD4-321] - $259.99 : THROWDOWN PERFORMANCE!, EBC BRAKES | ULTRA RACING | BC RACING | SPC PERFORMANCE | UNORTHODOX RACING | MEGAN RACING | The Race Starts & Finishes Here!!

2-Point ROOM Strut Bar/Brace!

Ultra Racing - 2pt ROOM Strut Bar / Brace - 06+ Civic 4-Door [UR RO2-812] - $149.00 : THROWDOWN PERFORMANCE!, EBC BRAKES | ULTRA RACING | BC RACING | SPC PERFORMANCE | UNORTHODOX RACING | MEGAN RACING | The Race Starts & Finishes Here!!

Let us know if you have any questions!
:wheee:

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
you better brace yourself...:biggrin:

cool stuff guys.....and welcome to the site...
Thanks!

do you know if the fender braces and the room bar will fit a coupe? also will the lower mid brace fit a coupe with three inch piping?
The fender braces will fit both the coupe and sedan. The room bar is listed as 4dr specific, not sure on if it would work on the coupe as well. I'll see what I can dig up on the piping

·
Premium Member
590 Posts
damn i'm happy that the fender braces fit, i've been having a hard time finding them ( gt spec won't make them unless there is a minumum order and the jap tuners aka J's racing and spoon have never got back to me on fitment.) i hope the other braces fit, were are you guys at maybe we could do a test fit?

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
wrong link for the 25mm front sway. jw but whats the benefit for stiffening up the front? would that make our cars even more prone to understeer?

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Confirmed with Ultra Racing that both the fender braces and the room bar will fit the sedan and coupe. In regards to the 3" exhaust question, that is one I'm not 100% sure on. Especially as some exhausts can be slightly bent different. It shouldn't be a problem, but could be close and might need to be slightly bent to avoid.

·
Premium Member
590 Posts
that's great news, now i need to werk something out in my budget to get them. as for the exhaust question, i could post a pic of my setup if you think it would help, i would hate to buy and have it not fit.

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
The 4-Point REAR Lower Chassis Brace is the best brace I've ever seen on our car. When I have time, I will take a good look at the exhaust resonator behind the muffler to see if it will be a problem

1 - 20 of 67 Posts