8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i ran into the grocery store to grab a few things. Im in the store no longer than ten to fifteen mins, i parked out in the north forty due to it being farely busy and dont like door dings. So i come outside and the first thing i see is a cart in front of my car right in front of the passenger headlight..:readtherules: so i keep walking the closer i get the angrier i get so i get up to the car and see that its resting on my bumper i pull the cart off and theres some scratches i wiped off most of them but im gonna have to buff off a few little scratches.. and there was also another car on the side of it but it didnt hit my car. and the sad part was there was a cart holder across the row of where i was parked. sorry for the long post but i was wondering if you guys have any stories of parking lot damages?

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Someone was probably f-n with you or they were just being a-holes.
Today I went to the store and parked and there was a guy throwing bread for the birds right by peoples cars and there was alot of birds and they were [email protected]%TING every were.
Thats stupid. i went snowboarding the other day me and my buddy were walking to my car i always park n the north forty but anyways it was a rock parking lot and there was these two guys in a truck and the next thing i know there doing donuts in the rocks throwing rocks everywhere and were hitting this 3 series bmw that was parked there.. i was thinking what idiots.

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
I try to park away from any cart holder. Usually a corner spot where only one car can park next to me.
:yeahthat: i also wont park next to mini vans or cars that are banged up. farther is not always better. i also will park next to a car that looks like the person takes pride in it.

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
People are so damn inconsiderate in general. I parked in corner lot and still manage to find dings afterward. What's worse is living in an apartment complex with a bunch of idiots who don't care how they parked their car.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yea when i have people in the car with me they always get mad cause i take forever to park and im very picky my car has no door dings nor dents nothing like that a few scratches since idiots with carts.. ugh

·
Registered
28,932 Posts
everynow and then i'll catch another fellow enthusiasts car parked out in the middle of nowhere... so i'll catch a spot by them..... and i've noticed people do the same where i park i'll find another enthusiasts car parked near me when i come back............ but for the most part its far far away where my car is by itself

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.