8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
4,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone near Corona/Riverside area see this weird flying this? I got a video of it and I'm uploading it on youtube right now.

·
Registered
11,037 Posts
i hear a noise...sounds like an engine...but a blimp has more lights...a whole lot more...like holy **** more...i saw something like that here i fl a few years ago

·
Registered
11,037 Posts
but get this...little over a year ago...france decided to tell the truth about the ufo sittings and wut not....and france told the people that they had no idea wut the objects were...and released documentations from all if the found reckages...and photos...stating ufo's were real...the prime minister (or wut ever the guy in charge over there is) sent a message to the prez to tell the truth becuase people wont freak out...interesting huh

·
Registered
768 Posts
lol at the cat!

and yeah, im sure it was a blimp, it was closer to chino hills, or where i live at least. it had an eerie glow to though haha.

·
Registered
802 Posts
but get this...little over a year ago...france decided to tell the truth about the ufo sittings and wut not....and france told the people that they had no idea wut the objects were...and released documentations from all if the found reckages...and photos...stating ufo's were real...the prime minister (or wut ever the guy in charge over there is) sent a message to the prez to tell the truth becuase people wont freak out...interesting huh
The U.K. just released loads of information this past October.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts