8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

321 - 340 of 348 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,038 Posts
That was a great fight! Henderson deserved that win but did noy come easy. I was worried for him the first three rounds. Melendez is no joke.

·
Binks
18,140 Posts
I scored the main fight 3 rounds to 2 on Bendo. Melendez won 1st and 5th round. However, I didn't see much from Melendez. All Melendez did was check a few of Benson's kicks and landed a few punches. But Bendo clearly did much more than Melendez especially with those leg kicks.

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
So UFC 168 was pretty good. Excellent women's fight, best one of the night in my opinion. Rhonda is highly skilled, judo was in point. Also feel sorry for Anderson Silva, knocked out in 1st fight against Weidman and now broken leg. His career is done i'm sure.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Bumping an old thread! Anyone else watch Machida and Mousassis (sp) fight? Those head kicks! Really wish there wouldve been a finish!

·
Binks
18,140 Posts
Mousasi will never go down that easy. If you've seen his previous fights, you can tell that he's a very dangerous man. He did beat Souza a few years back. Machida is just a very tactical fighter. Its hard to read his moves and Machida was always a step ahead of Mousasi the entire match.

·
Registered
132 Posts
yeah he has a chin for sure, that was actually the first fight ive watched with gegard in it, was pretty impressed. He also had some great sweeps on the ground.

·
Binks
18,140 Posts
Mousasi has a nasty ground game. I remember watching his fight against Jacare Souza and Mousasi KO'd him with an upkick. Lol. And of course, Mousasi didn't mean to do an illegal upkick. It was hard to see what position Machida was in. Mousasi may have a strong chin, but Machida ate that upkick. Lol.

321 - 340 of 348 Posts
About this Discussion
347 Replies
85 Participants
Dar-Dar
8th Generation Honda Civic Forum
We’re a community for 8th Gen 2006 - 2011 Civic owners to discuss performance mods, body kits, Si models, turbo kits and accessories. Come Join the club!
Full Forum Listing