8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
there is a Type R baby's car seat as one of the available options. And you have a huge selection of audio/video systems. You can buy one with all the bells and whistles or just one with bare bones lightweight simplicity.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
listen to the newbs that think there a so smart cause they went to the jap website and found the CTR page... WE HAVE SEEN IT ALREADY! WE ALL HAD THE SAME GREAT IDEA. STOP POSTING IT IN A THREAD!

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I had a 7th gen and i was a member of the 7th gen forum site. Now I have an FA5 and naturally in my search for a forum i found this one. I am glad I did despite people who are so above everyone else that they demean everyone for not having something completely original to say. I would love to be one of your best friends so I could always get some brand new info from you and never have to hear any of your stories twice.

·
Registered
743 Posts
listen to the newbs that think there a so smart cause they went to the jap website and found the CTR page... WE HAVE SEEN IT ALREADY! WE ALL HAD THE SAME GREAT IDEA. STOP POSTING IT IN A THREAD!
your the same guy who said "nothing coupe is jdm anything"...apparently ITR are not JDM. whats the deal with you, do you enjoy flaming new comers to the site? what makes you better than the rest of us? i think you need to relax bro, no one made you read these threads, your own mind decided to click and read. take responsibilities for your own action, you should blame yourself for wasting your own time reading something thats alreadi been posted.

·
Registered
15 Posts
your the same guy who said "nothing coupe is jdm anything"...apparently ITR are not JDM. whats the deal with you, do you enjoy flaming new comers to the site? what makes you better than the rest of us? i think you need to relax bro, no one made you read these threads, your own mind decided to click and read. take responsibilities for your own action, you should blame yourself for wasting your own time reading something thats alreadi been posted.
Yep, it's never really a surprise when an idiot says something idiotic.

·
Premium Member
19,670 Posts
In flipping through your threads it looks like you've done the same thing, pull info up off the Honda japan site and post it on here. So lets not be hypocritical here, if you don't have anything constructive to say, kindly keep your comments to yourself.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.