8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,589 Posts
I have been trying to track down Type R sideskirts. KingMotorsports carries Mugen and Type R stuff, but not the sideskirts. I checked out both sides, but neither lists the Type R sideskirts. BattleEndless had replica Type R skirts, but I have been trying to the find the real deal ones.

·
Registered
159 Posts
I got the replica from IGNITE GT MOTORSPORT and it fits perfect with no problem. None of my friends can tell unless you take it off and see the inside part of the side skirts. Just need to be patient on the shipping.

·
Premium Member
19,589 Posts
I got the replica from IGNITE GT MOTORSPORT and it fits perfect with no problem. None of my friends can tell unless you take it off and see the inside part of the side skirts. Just need to be patient on the shipping.
Bro, can you do 2 things for me: First, do you have any pics of your car and second, I can't find a direct link to the sideskirts. All I can find is a full body kit. thnx

·
Registered
159 Posts
hey... I replied on my visitor msg which is kinda stupid of me. Anyway, I will try to get my roommate's car pic since the one that has the type-r kit is not me but my roommates. Second, try to contact the sales person by email and ask for the type-r side skirts only.

I got my front conversion and trunk conversion parts together with my roommate's type-r kit but I'm too poor to pay my home renovation so I'm forced to sell them now... so sad, I haven't even opened the box!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts