8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

41 - 60 of 139 Posts

·
Registered
6,518 Posts
Then consider retracting and re-wording your previous statement to convey something to the effect of:

people who talk ish MAY BE riding stock maybe springs.

·
Registered
6,518 Posts
I think Volks AND Enkeis are wack. :giggle:

P.S. - Advans FTW :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
I can appreciate the work that went into the car, not a fan of the color, but custom work is always cool to look at.

^^ Not true, I'm sure that AJP kit the girl with the pink works (brain fart on her name) will take out stock Si's easily.
Katie, and her car made 267 I believe?

she has had a retarded amount of work done to her car and its still not done the boosted r18's that have tried so far can not even handle an SI with bolt on's she is prob the only 1..

Like many that came before him he should have known the bashing he would receive posting this thing up here..
With the Full-Race kit possibly coming out for the R18, I don't think stock SI's will stand a chance.

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
I'm EXTREMELY disappointed (although not surprised) by many of you. I'd like to remind everybody jumping on the "hate on the car that doesn't conform to what we think is cool" bandwagon that: 11. Flaming will not be tolerated for any reason. Users who verbally assault other posters on a regular basis will be banned. Name-calling is not acceptable. Moderator's judgment applies here. "You are wrong" is not a personal attack; "You are an idiot" is. Forum-wide abuse of this rule will result in the enforcement of the Zero-tolerance policy found here.

If it's not your cup of tea, say just that, but there's no reason to flame Reddragon just because he doesn't have a car with undrivable camber, rubberband tires, herra frush wheels, and the coolest JDM bike rack known to man. The truth of the matter is while his car might not be what you're into, he probably has more money invested in his ride than you do in yours.

This is just like the thread from a few days ago where a guy was flamed, then banned from another forum because he didn't have the right car. Grow up gentlemen, and learn to appreciate something that doesn't fit inside the little box of what you consider acceptable style.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Do you have any pics of the green led reverse lights? Did you make your gauges green as well?

I like the shaved trunk & license plate relocate (on the back) it's definitely unique. Imho the green is a little too bright but it does an excellent job at what you wanted, which is to contrast with each other. I definitely can appreciate all the hard work that went into this build.

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
I like the wheels. I like how you painted the top of the spoiler too.

The green is just too much for me. Something not as in your face would work better for me but i guess if thats what you were going for you got it.

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
I'm EXTREMELY disappointed (although not surprised) by many of you. I'd like to remind everybody jumping on the "hate on the car that doesn't conform to what we think is cool" bandwagon that: 11. Flaming will not be tolerated for any reason. Users who verbally assault other posters on a regular basis will be banned. Name-calling is not acceptable. Moderator's judgment applies here. "You are wrong" is not a personal attack; "You are an idiot" is. Forum-wide abuse of this rule will result in the enforcement of the Zero-tolerance policy found here.

If it's not your cup of tea, say just that, but there's no reason to flame Reddragon just because he doesn't have a car with undrivable camber, rubberband tires, herra frush wheels, and the coolest JDM bike rack known to man. The truth of the matter is while his car might not be what you're into, he probably has more money invested in his ride than you do in yours.

This is just like the thread from a few days ago where a guy was flamed, then banned from another forum because he didn't have the right car. Grow up gentlemen, and learn to appreciate something that doesn't fit inside the little box of what you consider acceptable style.
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

41 - 60 of 139 Posts