8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 139 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
THIS IS MY FULLY CUSTOM 2006 HONDA CIVIC !!!

****MODS:****

2 TONE PAINT JOB CUSTOM MIXED GREEN W/ GHOST LIME GREEN PEARL, MERCEDES BLACK W/ SILVER BREAK

FULLY MOLDED TOUREEN BODY KIT (FRONT TO BACK)

FULLY SHAVED TRUNK W/ LICENSE PLATE RELOCATED TO BUMPER

FULLY SHAVED DOOR HANDLES W/ 50LB POPPERS

45 DEGREE FLIP FLOP TRUNK

20" GIOVANNA TOKYO G-RACING RIMS (PAINTED TO MATCH)

225 30 ZR 20 VREDESTEIN ULTRAC SESSANTA TIRES

BLACKED OUT TAILIGHTS & HEADLIGHTS

LED TAILIGHTS

15000K XENON HID KIT

HPS SHORT RAM INTAKE

SI SPOILER

5% TINT ALL THE WAY AROUND

GREEN LED REVERSE LIGHTS

CUSTOM PAINTED ENGINE COVER TO MATCH CAR

APEX-i BLACK N-1 EXHAUST 3" TIP

CUSTOM 3 TONE INTERIOR BLACK SUEDE, LIME GREEN VINYL, AND METALLIC SILVER ACCENTS

8 TV'S: (1) PIONEER AVH-9400 7" INDASH, (2) 12" VISOR TV'S, (2) 10" HEADREST TV'S, (2) CUSTOM FIBERGLASSED 7" TV'S IN REAR QUATER PANELS, (1) 22" VISIO 1080P HDTV IN TRUNK

250GB PLAYSTATION 3 IN TRUNK

MTX THUNDER ELITE 1500 WATT MONO AMP

(2) 12" MEMPHIS M SERIES SUBS

MEMPHIS O GUAGE AMP KIT

ROCKFORD FOSGATE POWER 6.5 (FRONTS), 6.5 (BACKS), 6 x 9 (TRUNK)

KICKER VS 800 WATT 4 CHANNEL AMP

6 PC GREEN LED GLOW INTERIOR LIGHT KIT

4 PC LED GREEN UNDERGLOW KIT

4 PC LED GLOW WHEEL WELL KIT

GREEN LED MAP AND DOME LIGHTS

LUMINICS 12" GREEN TRIANGLE ELECTRIC PLATE

CUSTOM PAINTED FIBERGLASSED SUB ENCLOSERS

LED 3rd SPOILER BRAKE LIGHT

GREEN STROBE KIT FOR ENGINE BAY

FUTURE MODS:

HOT WHEELS HOOD

AIR BAG KIT !!!!

CUSTOM AIRBRUSH WORK

AND MUCH MORE : )

Attachments

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
before people go into the rice bashing i have to say, even though it's not my style, the car looks very well done and a lot of hard work and money went into it. interior pics?

·
Registered
105 Posts
looks like a lot of cash was dropped into this. i would have spent it differently (engine mods... a g11 canon camera...). but we all got our tastes....

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
First and for most I built this car to be different. I believe in being unique and not conforming to what society says is the norm. Everyone is entitled to there comments good or bad. Either way I'm still gunna do me. This rice or not war is ridiculous people waste to much time labeling. If im rice so be it. If im not so be it. Either way I got nothing but love for the 8th Gen Civics JDM, Custom, etc. we all represent the Civic Nation let's not forget that !!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
^and thats the way it should be....as for the back i'm not feeling it...i thnk the tail lights blend in with the bumper a little too much!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Actually I sure can see out of um just fine. And if i put all the money i spent on this car into the motor you would be bashing me for always beating you in a quater mile so....

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
cool man. i personally wouldnt drive it, but it's well done for what it is. ignore the haters if you can lol cause' there will be lots.

·
Registered
634 Posts
nothing about it suits my taste but if you like it then rock it. it looks like it was well done from a quality standpoint.

·
Registered
11,148 Posts
all i can say is Welcome to the Site :facepalm:

·
Registered
2,533 Posts
As I said in the other thread that was intended on bashing your car,

It is very well done. Clean, and has a lot of work put into it. Im glad you didnt cheap out on pepboys type parts.

Sadly, this site is more dedicated to function over form so you will find a lot of haters.

Props for making what you like, and at least spending the $$ to do it properly.

1 - 20 of 139 Posts