8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Story from the b20vtec.com
Here is exactly what happened from one of the victims
heres the real story yo my three peoples went down to check him for a trade they met up at a gas station b18 showed up with no tranny so hes like hop int he car lets go grab it my two ***** like dumb asses put the turbo kit in his trunk and drive off with him they get brought to this driveway where they were told by b18c1bubble to walk up to go get the tranny when alex and jeremy saw madd people jump out with **** alex said here just take the **** if its gonna be like that but they where jumped and beaten they got hit with shovels and bats even their shoes and boots hoodies jacket pockets ran were taken heres some pics so let this be a lesson dont trust no one meet up at a mutual spot and dont get caught off guard i got permission to post this by my two *****s who are in the pics so it wont happen to ya pics will be up in 5 minutes
here is alex this dude is like my brother you ****** up b18

HERES THE LINK TOT HE NEWSPAPER ARTICLE
Two men lured to dark driveway, beaten, robbed near Effort last night

November 19, 2007

What started out as an Internet-arranged deal to exchange auto parts ended with two people robbed and beaten near Effort at about 11:15 p.m. Sunday, police said.

Three men from Connecticut arrived at the Effort Uni-Mart to exchange auto parts per an online arrangement. Two of the men left the convenience store with two suspects. The suspects drove the victims to a cul-de-sac of Mindy Lane in the Highland development of Chestnuthill Township.

The suspects led the victims down a secluded driveway, indicating it led to their house. Five or six more people came out of the woods as the victims walked down the driveway. The victims were beaten with blunt objects. The suspects fled, taking the auto parts plus the cell phones, shoes and coats of the victims.

Victim Alexander Lionetti, 18, of New Canaan, Conn. suffered "serious bodily injury," according to a police press release.

Victim Jeremy Finnegan, 18, also of New Canaan, was also taken to Pocono Medical Center for treatment.

The third victim was Fernando Reynoso, 18, of Stamford, Conn. He stayed at the convenience store and was not beaten. His stolen auto parts are valued at $1,500, according to police.

Anyone with information about this crime is asked to call state police at the Fern Ridge barracks: (570) 646-2271.

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
That really sucks. I'm sure glad you posted the paper's account of the incident though, because I didn't understand one word of the gibberish that the B20 guy wrote.

Reactions: NBPRudy

·
Registered
9,758 Posts
That really sucks. I'm sure glad you posted the paper's account of the incident though, because I didn't understand one word of the gibberish that the B20 guy wrote.
:yeahthat:

·
Premium Member
11,200 Posts
no one diserves to get there parts stolen but wtf....what the hell kind of language is that, I've understood people from Whales(england) speaking, hell, writing more coherent english. You can certainly tell those are not educated people. I'm disapointed with the public school system, do people actually talk like that!?

okay now that I ranted on that..sucks for them. Sounds like a shady deal was going down and usually you can get the vibes of something like this this, guess it failed in thier case unfortinately.

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
Originally Posted by B18C1bubble
not mee ***** i ****** them up yea but i got hit first actually second my bro got hit first then we did the hittin ya digg but its all hood ***** got what they deserved an on b18 aint get bodies white man got bodies
riiiiiight

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Umm, if one half of the party shows up at the meeting spot without thier half of the deal and you go for a ride with them...well your pretty damn stupid. I'm not saying they deserved to get beaten but it does show that natural selection works.

·
Registered
9,758 Posts
Umm, if one half of the party shows up at the meeting spot without thier half of the deal and you go for a ride with them...well your pretty damn stupid. I'm not saying they deserved to get beaten but it does show that natural selection works.
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

·
Premium Member
112,534 Posts
You should not meet someone to trade parts with anytime after 4p.m. what the hell were they doing out at 11 at night. Sucks that it happened but it couldve been avoided.

·
Premium Member
11,200 Posts
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=47244181

Lovely. This quote has general info from a northern Colorado newspaper called The Tribune, it has nothing to do with this incident, but...:

"California has tough laws just for gangs -- it's section 186.22 of the California Penal Code, and "186" has become a gang-related slang term -- that make sentencing guidelines stricter for gang-related crimes."

The MySpace profile notes that he comes out of the 186, and it lists his overused phrase as being "how much a zip?" Zip, according to Wikipedia, is slang for an ounce of pot or coke.

yawn...

·
Premium Member
11,200 Posts
LSKIDD93 said:
******* hondab18 lil ***** ass ni55a. you know if it was some1 black that wouldve happen. lol your a ***** call me out ni55a. you better have more than a bat and a shovle. ***** ass ni55a
^last post in thread

ya umm..wow...:popcorn:

interesting people, they better get thier shot guns, white coats, small T for time to leave, and thier pick up trucks..

Rednecks

·
Registered
9,758 Posts
Why cant people speak correctly. All this YO YO YO crap.
i like yo yo's.

i used to have a saber wing back in the day. that was in 7th grade when yo yo's were cool. that died out really fast.

·
Registered
3,036 Posts
The yo yo yo fo sheezie talk is the result of suburban white folks...

This coming from a suburban white guy...

damn wannabe thugs

coming from a town of 21k or so, 19 of which are white, with average household income in the 160k range

while they think they're close to the "ghetto" of bridgeport and NYC... they're really not even remotely close...

1 - 20 of 104 Posts