8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
took another mini photoshoot for Fall but DANDB64 forgot his camera so here are the pictures with my really bad cheap digital. we are going to try to do it again when the weather is nice with his camera, but here are a few for u.

DanDB64's Si:
dropped on pro kit
TI-C exhaust
AEM CAI

My Si:
Dangus exhaust
AEM CAI
HFP FRONT LIP
(comptech springs in the box still to be installed,so dont flame me for not being dropped:lildevil: )

ok on with the pictures....in no real order....:pics:

·
Premium Member
3,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
07Rredsi said:
Nice, I love the fiji blue, Kinda want it now lol. But I still have love for my red! lol. Yea a better camera would help. I also vote for drop, looks like one isnt? maybe wrong? lol. But lookin nice!:biggrin:
yes DANDB64's is dropped on the eibach pro kit. mine on the other hand isnt dropped. i have the springs but will be putting the car away soon for winter so when its stored away i will have time to add suspension mods.

thanks for the compliments everyone!!i should start a new digital camera fund!!!:xyxnervou

·
Registered
919 Posts
Yes, I am an idiot for not bringing my camera, which was one of the main things to bring, we can just say that particular Sunday wasn't my most shining performance...

And someone needs a new camera... Bill is rich, right? We can both chip in and get you a digi for Christmas

·
Premium Member
3,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
DanDB64 said:
Yes, I am an idiot for not bringing my camera, which was one of the main things to bring, we can just say that particular Sunday wasn't my most shining performance...

And someone needs a new camera... Bill is rich, right? We can both chip in and get you a digi for Christmas
haha, yes u were tail light juggling until sadly well......never mind....haha. Bill has cash yes but its up to me to get another camera....i will see what i can do, cuz i cant go on with this blurry little thing. for the sake of my self and the 8thgen memebers. lol:SHOCKED:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts