8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
42,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So spring is around the corner and I have my eyes set on another set of wheels, so these need to go. I personally love the way they look, they are perfect for my car, I'm just looking for something that stands out a little more.

What: RAYS G-GAMES 77W (18X7.5 +42) & KUMHO ECSTA AST (225/40/18)
Why: Have my eyes set on something else
Where: Westchester, NY (Willing to drive about an hour to meet up with buyer)

Wheels and tires are in mint condition. There's about 85% thread life left on the tires. Both wheels and tires have about 5,000 Miles on them.

I'm not in a rush to sell and considering that these wheels are discontinued, I believe my price is very fair. If you don't like it, good luck finding another set in this condition for this price.

As far as trades, I'm interested in 18" wheels. Not looking at any Konig, Tenzo, Rota, Drag or any kind of stock or HFP wheels. Trades that I'm looking for are Volks, Advans, BBS, OZ's, etc. and of course, always willing to put cash on top.

IN THIS DEAL, HUB RINGS AND RAYS CENTER CAPS WILL BE INCLUDED!!!!!

On to the pictures...

Wheel 1

Wheel 2

Wheel 3

Wheel 4

Other pics

PRICE: $1500
LOCAL PRICE: $1400

Spread the LOVE, BUY MY WHEELS

·
Registered
42,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah I posted this in the first post...

I'm not in a rush to sell and considering that these wheels are discontinued, I believe my price is very fair. If you don't like it, good luck finding another set in this condition for this price.

·
Registered
28,482 Posts
Flying, it would be way too expensive to drive down to Tampa with the turbo haha
Damn son Turbo? Shyt i got an R18 and everyday i wish i got the Si especially these dumbasses that try to race me all the time. I just laugh and say hey i get better Gas millage. But Yea man Hit us up. ~1~

1 - 20 of 104 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.